Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[ Imperial Prime Division ] Looking For Active Players!

Kz.Prime

Swag it up and play in style.

[ Imperial Prime Division ]

Hey fellow tennos:

Imperial Prime Division is currently looking for active players. New players are more then welcome so i can help out with you're progressions.

I am australian based player (melbourne). Currently MR-15, started playing august last year. Im on warframe pretty much everyday after work from 8pm onwards. Weekends i might be out to get drunk but it seems warframes doing a good job keeping me at home this days.

The dojos currently fully built with even a dualing room and parkour room. Ive built this dojo all by myself. Everythings neatly constructed and layered into 2 platforms (soon will be a third) . And most research are completed.

The clan emblem was done the first thing i started the clan. I love prime gears so i wanted the clan to have some sort of connection to it. ive spent way too much plat reworking on it. But now it seems just right! The swag factor is strong bro. Looks like a primed emblem haha.

Im here generally looking for players who willing to stay and continue their progression in a small but effective team. Getting to properly know each other. Dont expect this as a ordinary clan where you hear crickets when you ask for help or runs. Void runs will be played in daily bases. If i see you online, i will form a group and we will roll out. New players, if you need help, i wont say no for assistance either. Simple as it is.

So, hit me up, leave comment below or msg me for invite.

Take care :)

Ps. Also in a alliance ( the 4 key prime ).

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/322537-the-4-key-prime-alliance-four-to-win/

Check the video out. Haha

GrIOyTA.jpg

Edited by Kz.Prime

I am a new Aussie player looking for a clan to hang out with.

I have been playing a few weeks and I'm looking for a regular group to roll with and chat to.

Send a message or invite.

Invite sent bro. Im at work but ill talk to u soon. Edited by Kz.Prime

Is there any space left? Euro server? I wanna find a active clan that have the same timeline as me, my current clan is in a different timeline and basically everyone is always offline. :D

Plenty of space. Active players and allience but not guarantee where everyones based. Some are australia based. You're welcome to join and see if we match timeline? :p

Edited by Kz.Prime

hi i am an aussie player(canberra) who is looking for a smallish clan to continue going in i use to be in a clan but no one is active in it i would love to be in an active clan.

*point finger* an aussie! Sweet!

You're more then welcome to join bro. Ill add u in tonight when i get home from work. Active members yes . Like me :o

Hey it's a great clan, especially for the new players. Leader here helps out a lot, helped me a lot in fact when I just joined. He's a great and nice guy, he's the man.

I recommend you join this clan, and also if you look at the dojo (especially if you like Asian designs), it's damn fine. Real beauty.

Hey it's a great clan, especially for the new players. Leader here helps out a lot, helped me a lot in fact when I just joined. He's a great and nice guy, he's the man.

I recommend you join this clan, and also if you look at the dojo (especially if you like Asian designs), it's damn fine. Real beauty.

Hehe. Thanks mate. Will see u after ur exams.

Still looking for members. 22/30 members now. All active