Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[ Imperial Prime Division ] Looking For Active Players!

Kz.Prime

Good day Mate, you still looking for Prime members? I have 4 primes looking for Prime Clan

Hahahah i like that.

Yes we are!

Add me or bsdf in game so u can tell us all 4 prime names to be recuited into the prime clan.

Have a primely good day.

Edited by Kz.Prime

Can I enter your clan? I last played is update 12, But now I want to follow back.. Hope you all can let me enter your clan and teach me something I dont know :)

passed by the forum and i saw your request, invite sent :D enjoy your stay

Edited by LemonEnterprise

I'm a new player and would like to have guidance throughout the game as I progress. After I get my new laptop around mid April, I'd be active for four months straight :) And I would like some company while I play the game. The game can be repetitive for quite a while.

Dave and buckback, ill be adding u guys in shortly. But if any of our clan member pops on here, u guys might get it earlier.

Side note:

Our clan is unbelievably awesome. Im grateful and lucky to recuit some of the most genuine blokes out there. Special shout out to bdsf and honestleaf.(all i can repay is promoting in ranks) It took no more a day after you guys moved it that the clan bloomed rapid. Under 2 weeks , our clan grew from under 5 members to 50+ members and soon will be asked to move to the storm clans. We got some that left cause of dojo research or those typical clan hoppers and what not but it seems those 50+ now are mostly settled and i hope i can do my best for u guys to stay and enjoy our clan. The clan dojo also dramatically changed in this 2 weeks and it looks amazing. So big shout out to everyone else who contributed and ill see you guys in game!!!!!!! :DDD. Kz

Edited by Kz.Prime

Bump

Our dojos renovation and expansion have completed. On to our forth dojo color atm aswell.

We're growing pretty quickly. expanded from 20 to 70 members in 2 weeks and still growing and recuiting.

Im on everyday and most players on and active aswell.

Been keeping track on the new players that joined our clan and their progression seems to be in a very good form :p *cough too much void mission cough*

So come join us. Play, progress , and have fun at imperial prime division :)

Edited by Kz.Prime

Bump

Our dojos renovation and expansion have completed. On to our forth dojo color atm aswell.

We're growing pretty quickly. expanded from 20 to 70 members in 2 weeks and still growing and recuiting.

Im on everyday and most players on and active aswell.

Been keeping track on the new players that joined our clan and their progression seems to be in a very good form :p *cough too much void mission cough*

So come join us. Play, progress , and have fun at imperial prime division :)

Kz could you reinv? I have been doing some test clan lately, but now i need to be back in business c: