Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

On A Scale From 1 To 10, How Excited Are You About Capture The Cephalon?

Mastikator2

Capture the Cephalon (CTF) PVP upcoming for U16. Showcased in the latest Devstream (not tennolive) for those who haven't seen it already.

How excited are you? 1 being "I hate it", 5 being "meh, might try it, might not" and 10 being "I will take a vacation to play PVP".

Also, I'm curious if people like PvP in general and also conclaves in this game.

(I'm a 10)

Edit- score so far:

11 - 1

10 - 4

9   - 2

8   - 7

7   - 4

6   - 7

5   - 4.5

4   - 1

3   - 4.33

2   - 1.83

1   - 1.33

0   - 11

-1  - 2

-10- 2

(88)

2nquvxk.jpg

I made a graph of what people said. Did not include those who voted out of range.

Edited by Mastikator2

3-4.

From what I understand it's barely even done. Isn't it limited to 3 frames and a few weapons? If that's the case, it's clearly far from finished and I don't know why is being touted as a big feature of u16 Or even being released yet.

If it does release with most frames and a healthy selection of weapons, then bump my anticipation up to 6. Even though I prefer the 1v1 mind games of dojo combat, this can still be interesting

Edited by Hypernaut1

volt/zephyr/rhino p.(+arcane vanguard) and ctf...... i dunno, maps are going to be  either like excavation on release for there even being a chance of capture the flag, i'd say a 7-8 if there are good rewards, anyway DE you have to host your pvp, you CAN'T make players host pvp gamemodes period, otherwise aside from the rampant cheating that will spread we will always lag like hell