Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

O N I M U S H A - 100% Malaysian Clan / Complete Dojo & Research / Lots Of Clan Meta/ Raid Call

-ONI-ASURA

VDEFrJK.jpg

We are a clan which consists of all Malaysian players who are currently looking to get more Malaysian members to join us and currently have 95+ members and about 40+ are daily players. We are also currently in the Tenno Above All alliance.

I started this clan early January this year with some friends due to the previous clan we were in was "dead" and has no direction. During the founding, our aim was to challenge ourselves and setting small goals which we aim to achieve step by step.

Our initial goals were to have fun with friends within a small group. 2 months passed and suddenly our small group grew. Now our goals are mainly to share meta/discussing team setup/weapons/guide newbies in the ways of the Tenno so that they can also enjoy the game like we do and challenge themselves to greater heights...

As usual, there are rules everywhere and anywhere. We have them too.

1. Have fun and enjoy the game!
2. No excessive bragging/ridiculing other clan mates.
3. Crap talking is allowed, however religion/racism related things are NOT allowed to maintain a peaceful and fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun environment in our clan.
4. Try to run with clan mates always as to promote kinship/camaraderie sense between us.

PM me or comment for more info/invite.

Edited by -ONI-ASURA

• 2 months later...

Used to think Somedude1000 and I were like the only 'active' Malaysian Tennos, nice to know that there are actually more :D

Unfortunately I have my own Ghost clan to handle so yea :( but if any help is required I am available regardless :3 

+salam!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 7 years later...