Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warbreed | Close-Knit Psycho Ward & Co-Op Event Competition - Eight-Time 1St Place/gold Storm Clan | Steam/ts3 | Est. In U10

Gurzil

• 2 weeks later...

IGN: YomaBlood

In Game time: 3682H

MR: 17

Have mic and Team speak, fluent English but is not my first language.

Really competitive player and often like to push myself to the limit in order to win.

Coming back to the game after a really long break( before Parkour 2.0), i'm looking for an active clan that will help light the spark again, i enjoy all the aspects of this game and i'm a decent player, i'll just need a lil help in order to get back in track to my prime since i've been offline for a while now. Really hoping to hear from you guys, and this is not my first clan either, usually my previous clans would get too casual or inactive for my taste. Have a decent collection of warframes, wpns and mods.

• 1 month later...

Hello, I am interested in joining your clan if spots are available. My IGN is L3G3ND4R3, and I am a MR16 player who has been an active member of the community from the start. Looking for a clan to complete events with, raid, and have fun. Let me know if spots are available, keen on joining!

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,I am Tomislav (ign is Frozenbutorinjo) and I am from Croatia.I am 18 years old and I am finishing fourth grade of high school for computer tehnician,I am Mr 17,i play this game every day,its very interesting game,i always like to help to eveyrone.The reason why i want to join to clan is that I heard this clan is not just for numbers of members that this clan has only friendly and active members which is realy rare this days. 

• 2 months later...

Hey and Hello Players from WARBREED, My name is Ivan(no im not russian) Im comming from swizzerland and i speak mainly german, but my english isnt so bad. My Ingame Name is XDMongoXD2

I have about 520 Playhours(this is my 2nd account, the first accound got banned at 2013 for the reason "Banned for hacking" i dont hacked, but got banned, i told it the Devs that i didnt hacked, they said they cant say if this is true what i told then, they said that i should make an other account and send them my old acc datas) I played from the launch of warframe on Steam,but i had a big break of about 1 year from 2013-2014. Now im Mastery 8. It might wonder you guys why im mastery 8, but the anwser is easy: I dont like to build every gun in game and max them, i just wanna play with that guns i rreally like, and not that ones i know that i will sell them.

I whould be happy if i get an anwser of you, or just send me a PM. If you want to know some more detailed things about me, i will tell u them via PM. You can too invite me for a Test time, to see if you guys can use mo for whatever is going on xD :)

XDMongoXD2 <3

Have a nice rest of your day :) <3

Edited by XDmongoXD2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi im interested to Join this awesome Clan.

About me:

IGN: yanick89

Mastery rank: 8

I play Warframe since 2013 and have witnessed the changes of the game.

I had a really long break of the game.

My brother is in this Clan too and his IGN is XDMongoXD2. He told me very nice thing's about this Clan.

It wil be great when i can be a part of this Clan.

- yanick89

Edited by yanick89

• 4 weeks later...

IGN: NPC

MR: 21, will be 22 when the new batch of things come with Spectres of the Rail. So no filthy casual here, more like no-life grinder.

Recently left a larger clan because of the lack of family feeling and a sense of belonging in a guild because people come and go like it's some type of constant black friday. By the recruiting post I'm thinking of ur clan to be the perfect fit for me, I'm looking for a bunch of guys who don't take the game too seriously and have fun, but also have a competetive side which won't be satisfied until u're the best. Basically I'm looking for a guild where I belong, and there is a big chance this thing right here could be it.

I'm 22yo European, as mature as a man can be I guess, and I got all team utility frames at BiS optimized builds, all the heavy hitting weapons maxed, got maxed fashionframe with Misa P and Targis P, I'm very active and yada yada.

Just one question about narrow-mindedness. I happen to have a narrow minded mod IG, I hope this won't be an issue :P.

On 2. 7. 2016 at 1:34 AM, NPC said:

IGN: NPC

MR: 21, will be 22 when the new batch of things come with Spectres of the Rail. So no filthy casual here, more like no-life grinder.

Recently left a larger clan because of the lack of family feeling and a sense of belonging in a guild because people come and go like it's some type of constant black friday. By the recruiting post I'm thinking of ur clan to be the perfect fit for me, I'm looking for a bunch of guys who don't take the game too seriously and have fun, but also have a competetive side which won't be satisfied until u're the best. Basically I'm looking for a guild where I belong, and there is a big chance this thing right here could be it.

I'm 22yo European, as mature as a man can be I guess, and I got all team utility frames at BiS optimized builds, all the heavy hitting weapons maxed, got maxed fashionframe with Misa P and Targis P, I'm very active and yada yada.

Just one question about narrow-mindedness. I happen to have a narrow minded mod IG, I hope this won't be an issue :P.

WARBREED's the best, a bit crazy, yes, but that's what makes them special, close-knit family clan! =D

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...