Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Law Of Retribution: Bugs/known Issues Megathread

[DE]Megan

Tenno,

Please use this thread as a home to record all bugs encountered while playing The Law of Retribution. 

All relevant threads will be merged here!

KNOWN:

- Doors will not open when standing on both appropriate pads.

- Adding players to Raid mission sometimes kicks other players out.

- Players getting "Not able to receive your invitation" prompt. Re-logging multiple times fixes this.

- Players unable to cross through seemingly open doors.

- Players are sometimes unable to move and/or swap weapons.

Sevati Sekhara clips through Warframes when also having armor equipped.

- If a Kubrow gets downed during the hijack portion, he falls through floor bug and instead fall down the chasm with no way to revive.

- After the hijack mission ends, some players move on and some stay forever at the end of it, unable to do anything and therefore they cannot complete the missions.

- When Nekros uses Shadows Of The Dead and summons Grineer bomb carrier, the last one will drop a fake bomb upon his death. It won't destabilize or despawn, it will be marked on your mini map, you can pick it up, but you can't charge it up.

FIXED:

- Fixed Halo Badge not being handed out when completing the Trials of Vay Hek.

- Getting downed while hacking a console will make it impossible for anyone to hack the console, making it impossible to proceed forward.

Edited by [DE]Megan
added known bugs

A little list of bugs ive encountered 

-Enemies in raids dont attack and simply stand and soak damage

-Extreme fps drops in raids even when there are no enemies in the area or explosions or particles being spammed or used

-Getting stuck in the after mission menu(Have to restart)

-Players seem to constantly drop from games i haven't been in a full game since update

-Esc Doesnt work when talking to darvo cant leave once you talk to him

-Quite a bit of networking problems

-Simaris text stays on your screen even after you leave the relay

Will update if more are found

Edited by Crucifix

I think the injector is bugged, even with all 4 panels activated and the warning Injector is Vulnerable pop up it still invulnerable only damage number pop up.

Not a bug! You have to figure out how to damage Injector while it's vulnerable. 

I tried a couple times, and ran into entirely too many bugs.

-Host often seems to glitch out when hacking consoles. This makes the console unhackable, and if you try to use an ability after doing this, you enter the hacking animation.

-Random clients seem to be left in the Liset. You can see squad chat, but there's no way to get in-game.

Those were the major two problems I saw, the rest was just lag related as far as I can tell.

Not a bug! You have to figure out how to damage Injector while it's vulnerable. 

We took the bombs from the first room to the injector, activated all the terminals ... it said the injector was vulnerable... we had the bomb next to the injector and nothing happened... we tried the console beneath the injector (under the metal platform that the injector sits on)...

Tried many things that seemed logical only to be left scratching our heads.

Seems to be a bug or two with doors refusing to open as well.

Edited by AuraMau

We took the bombs from the first room to the injector, activated all the terminals ... it said the injector was vulnerable... we had the bomb next to the injector and nothing happened... we tried the console beneath the injector (under the metal platform that the injector sits on)...

Tried many things that seemed logical only to be left scratching our heads.

Seems to be a bug or two with doors refusing to open as well.

The bomb sucks energy out of players as it's held, and this powers it up.  It must reach 100% before it has enough power to damage the injectors.  Once it's at 100% it'll stay there and is safe to hold.

As someone who spent a LOT of energy restores charging the bomb.  It's not bugged, or at least wasn't in my games.  You charge the bomb, take it next to toxin injector, and hold it there, Someone else hacks the consoles to make it vulnerable.  And THEN you destabalize the bomb by letting yourself get shot.  That's how my group did it, and I was the one running every single bomb.

Be warned though, whoever is holding the bomb cannot use any abilities and it will cancel out hysteria when you pick it up.  OTHER people can use abilities on you though.  Trinity's blessing is a wonder when trying to get a charging bomb out from under the nose of a dozen grineer alone.

As for spotted bugs.  The doors are acting up a bit.  You can have both pads with people in them and the door won't open sometimes.  Sometimes you can have just yourself on a pad, it'll open, and you can get through without team-mates at all before it closes.

Edit: Also, bug or not.  You cannot progress past the floor button puzzle once people have died and are out of revives.  Or at least claim to be.  Idk if you can buy revives mid raid if you run out.  We had two go down for good in the puzzle section, and the board was still showing it requiring the full amount of players to stand on buttons.

Oh, also the Grineer Maniacs sometimes bug into having permenant Hysteria/invulnerability whatever you want to call it. The one I saw this on was not reacting properly, and looked like it was trying to land after a jump.  It wasn't really moving, more jittering in place, glowing red, invulnerable,

Edited by Zilfallion

We got through the first stage twice, figured out how it all works.  You can actually press F to drop the bomb once it is charged, it will count down on its own or you can shoot it to speed it up.  We did have some disconnects but I was able to reinvite them via chat window. On the second trial we had one guy die and we couldn't complete it.  He could not get more revives.  We were able to get four lights lit, four too few. 

The doors are acting up a bit.  You can have both pads with people in them and the door won't open sometimes.  Sometimes you can have just yourself on a pad, it'll open, and you can get through without team-mates at all before it closes.

Edit: Also, bug or not.  You cannot progress past the floor button puzzle once people have died and are out of revives.  Or at least claim to be.  Idk if you can buy revives mid raid if you run out.  We had two go down for good in the puzzle section, and the board was still showing it requiring the full amount of players to stand on buttons.

Oh, also the Grineer Maniacs sometimes bug into having permenant Hysteria/invulnerability whatever you want to call it. The one I saw this on was not reacting properly, and looked like it was trying to land after a jump.  It wasn't really moving, more jittering in place, glowing red, invulnerable,

^I confirm seeing all of these

We got through the first stage twice, figured out how it all works.  You can actually press F to drop the bomb once it is charged, it will count down on its own or you can shoot it to speed it up.

That is... very useful to know.  We were freaking out at one point on the last injector because some people were murdering them before they could get up on the platform to damage me and the frost's bubble was lasting forever during the phase where it was vulnerable.  Being able to drop it and have it go off would have been nice information to know. Thanks

Not sure if its completely related but after DCing from the raid my Kubrow got completely resized and is now glitching and jittering all over the map. Relogging, verifying the game's cache, re-equipping/unequipping it doesn't seem to help at all.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/420828-i-think-the-new-raid-mission-completely-screwed-up-my-kubrow/

I think I'm gonna cry now.

I was in the same squad. The one of the doors - the one that the white pipes were leading to - refused to open even if both people were standing on the pads. We tried switching out people and stepping on and off the pads. Nothing worked.

I got a victory and taken back to the ship, while all the other people are still in game. I'm still talking to them, and they're on part 2 right now. I was the bomb carrier for all 4 explosions, Warframe Mirage. I'm still in the group as well hearing them talk about what to do.

I have seen a few bugs I've encountered posted already. I would just like to add I too have encountered these following bugs while playing The Law of Retribution.

*When I start inviting players to the LoR Raid, as they join someone else is removed from the group. so it turns into an impossible task of trying to get all 8 into the group to ready up and go in together.  to beat this, I simply started the raid and once inside I invited the others.

*when inviting some players to my the LoR raid , I would get "player ABC is not able to receive your invitation".  that player would have to re-log 1,2, or 3 times before he was able to receive and accept my invite.

*at times even while standing on the pads. the doors would not open.

*at times, even with the door showing as open, players could not cross.

*unsure if this is intended. but it seemed like a bug to me. randomly players would be unable to move or  swap weapons. it was if they had frozen. perhaps a raid mechanic we didn't spot? this would happen while our group was at the injector waiting for our bomb group.

Tried to do the raid. Host crashed three times, everyone gets thrown back to lobby, no progress saved. Fourth time, i get dc'd from host, not from warframe. I cant be reinvited cause we had downed 3 of the 4 toxin injectors.

The recovery system in warframe is terrible and should be more lenient for the raid. I've wasted over 3 hours trying to do this raid only to have net issues rob me.

Ironically, none of these net issues were mine.

Edited by Skaleek