Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Blade And Gun Champion Challenge: Tenno Teamwork

DE_Adam

After a short delay Blade and Gun Challenge is back, and we're wrapping things up with our first Champion Challenge!  This challenge is only open to previous Champions of season one, and comes with a few special rules and restrictions.

Blade and Gun Challenge Season One Champions: 

·         4eva4gotin  

·         Xarugas

·         Worker_Prime

·         PotWalrus

·         Exodus341

·         Star

·         Siolith

·         00jake00 

You can read more about the unique challenge these 8 Tenno will need to perform here.   Good luck to all our Champions, and I hope everyone else is excited for the start of regular Blade and Gun Challenges on March 27!

-DE_Adam

oh man gotta find a friend D:

So anyone in the Eastern Standard Time (London Ontario Canada for example).

I am. And since:

To help ease the time zone limitations between Tenno Champions may make up to two submissions to this challenge that include different pairs of Champion. Both entries must include names of the Champions involved and may be submitted separately before the submission Deadline has been reached. For example:

• Champion A and B submit one entry.

• Champion A and C submit one entry.

• Champion B and C submit one entry.

This means that every Champion may have a maximum of two entries submitted to this challenge. Additional submissions beyond the second will be discounted.

We can take a screenshot together.

Edited by PotWalrus

Erm, I need some clarification on the submission and pairing rules. "Tenno Champions may make up to two submissions to this challenge that include different pairs of Champion". Going by the example given, can Champion A and B submit a second entry together, or if you wish to have a second entry, it MUST be with a different champion?

Also, when you say "every champion may have a maximum of two entries submitted to this challenge", do you mean that within all the entries submitted, each champion may only appear twice?

Edited by Exodus341

I hope that one day I can make it to the Champions group because I want to try one of these battles!

Don't bother , there is some kind of an unfairness going on . I don't even understand how 00jake00 won the last one , If his entry won , then there is literally no difference between Unsteady allies & Aerial Ambush challenges.

Don't bother , there is some kind of an unfairness going on . I don't even understand how 00jake00 won the last one , If his entry won , then there is literally no difference between Unsteady allies & Aerial Ambush challenges.

Stop being a sour grape. You wanna understand how jake won the last one? His entry qualifies for all the required conditions and the judges liked it, as simple as that. This isn't a score-based contest, it's art, and there's no unfairness in such a judging system. Stop being so sour about it just because the judges liked someone else's work more than your own, you even got honorable mention for cryin' out loud.

PSA for the other champions btw:

When it comes to your question, each submission with a Champion in it counts towards their maximum entries.  This means that no matter the perspectives, as long as a Champion is featured in a screenshot they are considered to be entered in the Challenge.  

Hope that helps clear things up.  Let me know if you have any further questions, and good luck with your entry!

-DE_Adam

/lazy-to-post-screenshot-of-PM lol

Here's the first collab between Xarugas and me!

e9JOaKB.jpg

Difficult challenge~

Loadouts:

Exodus341:pY1FGge.jpg

Xarugas:warframe0052_by_xarugas-d8mxny7.jpg

Edit: Uh ohhh, I posted it at the wrong place. Official site tells me to post it at the Unsteady Allies forum thread <3.

Edited by Exodus341

Entry for me and Siolith, against the Jackal! We thought it was cool that he was taunting us at this point in the fight. :) Didn't work out so well for him, in the end. kek

xEnP9Rq.jpg

And our load outs:

Star:

dw20F1Q.jpg

Siolith:

khoCONl.jpg