Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Doodle: 『A Moment In The Life Of A Lotus』(Day 49: Because In The End... Everything Will Be Prime, 03/23/2014)

Gestalt

as long as the Sisters weren't killed probably

oh dear... this is the biggest population loss sense release of the boltor...

And they replaced them all within an hour of doubled shifts at the clone vats, didn't they?

Too bad the cloning templates were infected as well. Now all the new Grineer come standard with uncontrollable vomit and explosive diarrhea.  

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

New doodle; last Fomorian event-related doodle, I swear.

Day 20: 『GOD DAMN FOMORIANS!!!』

aoH28ZY.gif

Stop breaking down my s***** wall!

Edited by Gestalt

Nice arts :D

This thread always makes me smile :)

Always comming back :D

Oh my god these are great.  Never stop making them.  :3

Agreed

That's the plan! XD

No-Mini Map mode removed as it was universally despised (but if you really liked it, a post-it note will do the trick).

Not sure if should post in hotfix thread, so posting it here. But here's how I envision the post-it note working.

4Bf0JH4.png

How does this thread not have a billion upvotes... óωò ?

That'd be an interesting sight O________o Warframe must be the most popular game in the universe if that happens.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

New doodle! Double affinity weekend special! Basically everyone's experience with the event...

Day 21: 『To Affinity and Beyond!!!』

Nqd0kJf.gif

That'd be an interesting sight O________o Warframe must be the most popular game in the universe if that happens.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

New doodle! Double affinity weekend special! Basically everyone's experience with the event...

Day 21: 『To Affinity and Beyond!!!』

Nqd0kJf.gif

This is sooo goooood!

Lotus is over 9000

WHAT 9000?!?!? THERE'S NO WAY THAT COULD BE RIGHT!!!

This just keeps getting better!

This is sooo goooood!

--o)(o--

Nevermind me, I'm just creeping your thread and enoy every single image.

(Needs more Greeneer...)

I totally drew you a greeneer in another thread sometime earlier. Here, I still have it. I used it to make a quickie.

XnvQXbr.png

Wait... why does the poor Greeneer not have any affinity during this wonderful double affinity weekend?!?!?!

[...] seems like you play "ForumFrame" more then Warframe.

That's what it feels like to me too. Maybe if forum members avoided trouble more... and I'd like world peace too. :P

Yeah...

I totally drew you a greeneer in another thread sometime earlier. Here, I still have it. I used it to make a quickie.

XnvQXbr.png

Now I'm happy and warm and fuzzy inside. To quote Rebecca: "LIKE A CAT, RIGHT?" - Yeah ... like a cat.

Now I'm happy and warm and fuzzy inside. To quote Rebecca: "LIKE A CAT, RIGHT?" - Yeah ... like a cat.

LOL.

Also, not a monkey. Nope.

That greeneer one is closer to home than you may think... I didn't get to play the affinity weekend at all! D:

OH NOES~ Unintentional salt on wound? :(

You took that whole :looks more like a monkey" thing to heart huh?

I take my criticisms seriously!!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Damn, they just announced the new weekend event :(((( I'll never get around to doing a vasto doodle...

Damn, they just announced the new weekend event :(((( I'll never get around to doing a vasto doodle...

I lied.

New doodle...

Day 22: 『A Fistful of Credits』

8gWvU0i.png

"Get three Cryopods ready." "My mistake; make that four Cryopods."

"The heart, Regor. Don't forget the heart." (It's really hard to make this line work. DE needs to make more bosses whose names start with 'R', and ones with guns.)

"When a cat with a .45 meets a man with a Flux Rifle, you said the cat with the Vasto is a dead cat. Let's see if that's true."

I can do this all day.

Edited by Gestalt

I prefer a few more credits, The last scene is just beautiful

For a Few Credits More!

You know, that's the one out of the trilogy that I haven't gotten to see from start to finish. I'll go watch it on youtube tomorrow ~_~

Never get tired of The Tenno, The Corpus and The Grineer though. Tuco is just too funny.

Trust me that last scene and you'll wonder why its the most underrated of the three

Wow, I've forgotten how that scene played out. It's really well done :o

I think people just loved Lee Van Cleef's the Bad too much in the 3rd one to accept his character in the 2nd, even though it was done beforehand :X

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What is this? New doodle? I donno. Certain parts of the event got me to want to stab Lotus in the head a few times, so I made this.

No stabbing in the end, unfortunately. I did it more tastefully than in my imagination.

Day 23: 『There's Some Valuable Intel on This Ship, Gather the Intel Now』

bHaZErC.png

The dire consequence of saying the phrase "well, what do you know?" once too often.

Edited by Gestalt