Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Doodle: 『A Moment In The Life Of A Lotus』(Day 49: Because In The End... Everything Will Be Prime, 03/23/2014)

Gestalt

Grrr...where did I put that needle, thread, and felt? It's plushie-making time!

You're one of those super talented plushie makers?!?!?! I used to play Maple so I've seen a lot of home-made plushiesfrom players :3

Oh damn I love these

Chibi Lotus loves you too... chibi Lotus loves just about everything.

Yes!Lotus!!! Drool all over them!! Make them Zapppppppppppppppp!!! >8D

GAME OVER MAN!!!! GAME OVER!!!

Updated w/ Day 6.

Dethcube's gone got it 157 dead Grineers killed. And 50 Infested Chargers too. Them're all certified.

Alternate version with symbols instead of 0s and 1s here. Got both uploaded so might as well:

aUlm1ox.png

Edited by Gestalt

Day 6: 『"What's That Cube?" "It's The Dethcube." "What Does It Do?" "IT DOES DETH!!!!"』

yeSzOzu.png

"IT DOES DETH, BUDDY. GET OUTTA MY WAY."

I love the story behind this it seems like it was a fun thing to experience in the chat. I would have been rolling on the floor laughing just like I am now.

KEEP GOING THE CHIBI GODS DEMAND IT!! IF YOU FALTER THEY WILL SEND A YANDERE LOLI TO YOUR HOUSE TO STAY FOREVER!!

Edited by PureBeurre

AGH! Every time I find a plushie-able pose, you go and put a better one on the table!

Have a +1.

They're all about the same pose, iaini! Just trying to make it more varied and less dull, hence the last two pieces having slight perspective thrown in. Hard to make something 2D look 3D :X 

I love the story behind this it seems like it was a fun thing to experience in the chat. I would have been rolling on the floor laughing just like I am now.

KEEP GOING THE CHIBI GODS DEMAND IT!! IF YOU FALTER THEY WILL SEND A YANDERE LOLI TO YOUR HOUSE TO STAY FOREVER!!

They're just random instances I thought up of how a chibi, happy and carefree Lotus would have fun reacting with various enemies or in this case sentinels in the game. And then I try to throw in game references, and when that doesn't happen, movie references :3 That nobody ever gets -_-

Edited by Gestalt

Edit: that post was too long T_T; made into two.

Posted this in the livestream#6 thread last night, then started an unrelated rage thread in general chat after the livestream today TT_______________TT

It was pretty ugly (at first at least), cuz I got pretty upset by some of the things Steve and Scott said, and in general the direction of the game.

To share my misery, I give you... ANCIENT PINKSHORTS!!!

cAZhNl0.png

Here are the captions:

A) Strong Arm: to strong-arm players into joining large clans! (I got political, oh noes!)

B) Pink Shorts: they are awesome!

C) Lazy Arm: to flip off other chibi devs! poke nose! perpetual Picard facepalm when resting!

D) Tiny Arm (cuz apparently "Gimp Arm" is an existing condition, and I was being incredibly mean): totally useless! laughing stock of the whole chibi dev team! DOESN'T EVEN DISRUPT LOL! is tiny.

Will post final doodle later after adding in rest of the scene and stuff.

First part of the bonus series: 『Lotus Gaiden: Hangin' Out With The Boys』

0UrVB5M.png

Who are the mysterious e3- and ?-people? Find out on the next exciting episode of Dragon Ball Z!!!

*Think I'll start putting the new pieces in the new post as well as edit them into the OP from now on. Like yui does :3

day 6 is totally my most favorite now XD omg this is getting better and better!

I would HOPE I'm getting less and less terrible! 

oh my god

Your god can't save you from Lotus' deadly ADORABLENESS!!!

Hey we should have this moved to the fan art thread. It is a cool new place where all the hip kids hang out.

Eh... what fan art thread do you speak of good sir? :X Is there a fan art subforum we should be keeping the fan arts to? @_@

First part of the bonus series: 『Lotus Gaiden: Hangin' Out With The Boys』

0UrVB5M.png

Who are the mysterious e3- and ?-people? Find out on the next exciting episode of Dragon Ball Z!!!

*Think I'll start putting the new pieces in the new post as well as edit them into the OP from now on. Like yui does :3

indeed......

Eh... what fan art thread do you speak of good sir? :X Is there a fan art subforum we should be keeping the fan arts to? @_@

How does one subforum? heh Subforum is what I meant but I didn't have the word for it at the time. So yeah......

Updated w/ Day 6.

Dethcube's gone got it 157 dead Grineers killed. And 50 Infested Chargers too. Them're all certified.

Alternate version with symbols instead of 0s and 1s here. Got both uploaded so might as well:

aUlm1ox.png

This is the greatest thing ever

AGH! Lotus plushie or sleepy Shade hat? So many choices, and not enough materials budget!

I actually thought of having Lotus put the Shade on her head like a hat while pulling on the tentacles XD

Now this is very funny - even more please!

As much as my slowness permits~

Oh man, that sleepy Shade... It's simply too cute.

Those two tentacles are really difficult to draw!!! TT__________TT I'm glad they turned out recognizable...

How does one subforum? heh Subforum is what I meant but I didn't have the word for it at the time. So yeah......

Oh I just checked, since when did they have a subforum for fanart?  Should I request the thread be moved there? >_>

This is the greatest thing ever

No no, yui's chibi Nyx is the greatest thing ever :o