Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Doodle: 『A Moment In The Life Of A Lotus』(Day 49: Because In The End... Everything Will Be Prime, 03/23/2014)

Gestalt

Wow, I've forgotten how that scene played out. It's really well done :o

I think people just loved Lee Van Cleef's the Bad too much in the 3rd one to accept his character in the 2nd, even though it was done beforehand :X

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What is this? New doodle? I donno. Certain parts of the event got me to want to stab Lotus in the head a few times, so I made this.

No stabbing in the end, unfortunately. I did it more tastefully than in my imagination.

Day 23: 『There's Some Valuable Intel on This Ship, Gather the Intel Now』

bHaZErC.png

The dire consequence of saying the phrase "well, what do you know?" once too often.

Locate Dat aM &#! I see what you did there

Edited by Neo3602

our objekt has changed gather another 4 datamass :<

great work as always

Now if she changed our objective right away and made it a spy mission, I'd be somewhat ok with it.

Instead she waits til you're done with the primary objective, and then go "well, what do you know?" or "it seems we'll be here a little longer" all over your face. -_-

Locate Dat aM &amp;#&#33; I see what you did there

Locate Data Mass.

HUEHUEHUEHUE - 3 -

Lotus did come off as really really pushy

almost like she was horny more then anything.

"BRING THEM TO ME!!"

What a horny pushy >:I

ACK! Gots too many errands to run this afternoon. Won't be able to get this next doodle out by today's deadline.

So will just post this WIP image.

Dq8hgrH.png

Apparently Bobby Hill enlisted to be a Corpus Scout.

Woe is Hank, who always wanted him to become a Grineer Scorch.

New day~ New doodle~

Day 24: 『The Lot of Us

9yuB02b.gif

Some people deal with traumatic events by writing or painting; I deal with traumatic film and gaming moments by drawing Lotus parodies.

This was going to be the Arid Fear event special doodle. But then that RIP-Lotus-Too-Much-Intel one happened, so yeah. Take this as a general Capture mission doodle if you will. Works either way.

YAY  correct opinion of arid fear

Actually Day 23 more accurately reflects my recollection of Arid Fear, but this interrogation scene is what first came to mind when the event was announced XD

lotus we all love you <3

Go send Rebecca a loving message to show your appreciation of Lotus!

'Return to freakin sender!' *BONK!*

Actually, the humanCorpus head is a lot less sturdy and... elastic than you would think, so I think it's much more likely that he splat... you know what, forget it. Yup, poor scout was sent flying home to Neptune with a swift swing of that Prova! Nice swing, Lotus!

This just keeps getting better and better! I love chu for giving me so much laughter!!! (*≧▽≦)ノシ))

Highest form of compliment XD!!! (along with Bex posting in here :3) 

Om nom noming on the roller. I lost it at that part.

*drool~* RIPLEY~~~~ KILLLLL MEEEEEE~~~~~~

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Day 25: 『Eyeless Slag』

mwsgFv8.gif

How'd they know?!?!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Day 25: 『Eyeless Slag』

mwsgFv8.gif

How'd they know?!?!

Why is this so disturbing!?!

And now, I present you, a Warframe doodles series: 『A Moment in the Life of a Lotus』

Day 24: 『The Lot of Us

9yuB02b.gif

"I ain't lyin'. I ain't lyin'."

That was a great game. I also never knew that Joel would be a cat/Lotus in the future/alternate dimension. Awesome.

Why is this so disturbing!?!

*heavy breathing*

I find your lack of eyes... disturbing. 

That was a great game. I also never knew that Joel would be a cat/Lotus in the future/alternate dimension. Awesome.

Lotus just played too much tlou and went full-out Joel on Corpus Scouts' asses. Poor fellers. They never knew a game made centuries ago on Earth could've done this to them.

Iainius, on 23 Aug 2013 - 7:08 PM, said:

Is that a Pulp Fiction reference? Upvoted.

RahuStalker, on 23 Aug 2013 - 10:08 PM, said:

Samuel L. Jackson voice pack for Kril.

That is all....

No no no... Sam Jackson voice pack for LOTUS.

Everytime, and i mean EVERY-EFFING-TIME a boss of any faction does their gibberish taunt before or during an assassination, the Lotus will shout: ENGLISH M*********** DO YOU SPEAK IT?!?!?!

Gekker, on 24 Aug 2013 - 12:38 AM, said:

W... what???

:P

--o )( o--

DecapitatingJim, on 24 Aug 2013 - 07:43 AM, said:

That's a terrible idea, I'd be so distracted listening to him/her I wouldn't be able to kill him....her....it.

:( no Lotus boobpress for you.

Iainius, on 25 Aug 2013 - 09:24 AM, said:

Morgan Freeman voice pack. For all bosses.

NUUUU Iain... that happens the game would end. Since GOD would've spoken and universal peace would be achieved. *sad panda*

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Update:

This next "doodle" due on wednesday would be either messy, late or both. Probably both.

Note to self (for the 1000th time): armature is the basis of all sculptures. DON'T EFFING HALF-&amp;#&#33; IT.