Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Doodle: 『A Moment In The Life Of A Lotus』(Day 49: Because In The End... Everything Will Be Prime, 03/23/2014)

Gestalt

Gimp is for all your 2D raster art needs - stills and animated gifs and photo editing. When you complained about ms paint, I thought "Poor Gestalt. He (erm, she? I don't know, sorry) needs a better paint program. Better give gimp link." :D

Hope you do well with it.

Gimp is like a free version of Photoshop. It's a pretty nifty program.

Gimp is for all your 2D raster art needs - stills and animated gifs and photo editing. When you complained about ms paint, I thought "Poor Gestalt. He (erm, she? I don't know, sorry) needs a better paint program. Better give gimp link." :D

Hope you do well with it.

He! *flex muscles*

And I downloaded Gimp :o kinda messing around with it. It's a lot more complicated/versatile than simple paint :o

Not sure how well I can do with this, but ima give it a shot. Thanks for suggesting :3

He! *flex muscles*

And I downloaded Gimp :o kinda messing around with it. It's a lot more complicated/versatile than simple paint :o

Not sure how well I can do with this, but ima give it a shot. Thanks for suggesting :3

You're very welcome.

Remember, if you get stuck, there are plenty of tutorials and vids online. It's quite widely used.

This thread is so funny,

keep doing it :3.

Free boobpress! --o )( o--

You're very welcome.

Remember, if you get stuck, there are plenty of tutorials and vids online. It's quite widely used.

Will do (eventually) WB ;3

....My god I feel old right now that I can remember those movies.

Very well done for tugging at my nearly forgotten nostalgia feels~

SOMEWHERE... OUT... THERE~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ *sob sob*

The (cup)cake is a lie

I would love to get a cupcake once in a while :D

They should actually add cupcakes and cakes in general to login rewards. <3

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

New CRAZY day!

Was out of town for most of the day, came back, found out Prime Time was aired earlier than usual and was already done, watched the vods while drawing the Halloween creepy Lotus, FOUND OUT REBS CARVED HER OWN LOTUCAT. So here we are.

Interesting day :3

... OMG IT'S VAMPIRE LOTUS!!!!!!1!!11

Oh wait...

Day 36: 『It's Raspberry Sauce』

bw4iLm3.png

It's yummy.

Wait, do people eat raspberry sauce on Halloween? Do people eat raspberry sauce period?

HiddenKharma, on 01 Nov 2013 - 1:58 PM, said:

Were you impressed with Rebecca's attempt at Lotucat for the Prime Time Pumpkin Carving Contest?

I was so impressed, I added the "eye" hole on this last doodle.

Decided to ignore the eye, along with other details like the neckring, the wires in the back of the head, the boobage and pretty much every other detail, when first thought up the Lotus cat concept. Rebs stabbing that eye hole in the pumpkin inspired me to add it back in XD

Not sure if it'll stay in future doodles though... it's kinda creepy lookin'...

I can't wait to dive into a pool of nanospores! It's sound fant- er, actually, really disgusting.

Don't worry. They put those squishy spores inside those round material drums/containers :3

I DON'T NEED YOUR NOSTALGIA FW! I already watched that like five times while making that doodle -__-

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Day 38: 『♫ Oh It's Such a Perfect Day...』

Xla9WKq.png

...I'm glad I spent it with you. ♪

F U world. I can't draw. F U.

You can't obviously tell they're the PS4 commercial guys. Obviously.

Leave me alone.

Don't worry. They put those squishy spores inside those round material drums/containers :3

I DON'T NEED YOUR NOSTALGIA FW! I already watched that like five times while making that doodle -__-

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Xla9WKq.png

Leave me alone.

Someones Cranky

Xla9WKq.png

Leave me alone.

I can.

Very nicely done!

Someones Cranky

Not cranky!  Just self-depreciation in hopes of gaining people's pitty!

You made me laugh and WTF so hard xDD

I can.

Very nicely done!

See?  It works!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyone seen the new art for Lotus, via Bex's profile pic?  Looks more like an ingame model of some sorts :o  Hopefully ingame Lotus soon? :3 https://forums.warframe.com/uploads/profile/photo-4.png?_r=1384724900

Edited by Gestalt

Pssh, I could immediately tell that was the PS4 commercial. You'll get no pity from me!

DRAT!  Foiled again!   Arrrrgggghhhh matey!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My impression of update 11 so far:

Day 39: 『Update 11 Thus Far...』

MCXJtkT.gif

Absolutely riveting.

There's also Bex's comment during Prime Time about getting 75 million credits ("75 thousand k credits") from battle pay and random kitties grapple-hooking all over the place (badly), but I can only fit so much into an animated doodle.