Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Doodle: 『A Moment In The Life Of A Lotus』(Day 49: Because In The End... Everything Will Be Prime, 03/23/2014)

Gestalt

Don't worry. They put those squishy spores inside those round material drums/containers :3

I DON'T NEED YOUR NOSTALGIA FW! I already watched that like five times while making that doodle -__-

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Day 38: 『♫ Oh It's Such a Perfect Day...』

Xla9WKq.png

...I'm glad I spent it with you. ♪

F U world. I can't draw. F U.

You can't obviously tell they're the PS4 commercial guys. Obviously.

Leave me alone.

I just noticed now that they look like they have 4 tentacle nipples, slapping at each other.

DRAT!  Foiled again!   Arrrrgggghhhh matey!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My impression of update 11 so far:

Day 39: 『Update 11 Thus Far...』

MCXJtkT.gif

Absolutely riveting.

There's also Bex's comment during Prime Time about getting 75 million credits ("75 thousand k credits") from battle pay and random kitties grapple-hooking all over the place (badly), but I can only fit so much into an animated doodle.

OMG, so true :D

I missed these :P

Its so true

EVERY. OSPREY. SCAN. EVER.

OMG, so true :D

I missed these :P

OMFG I don't even want to think about how I'm going to get the scans for mine and leech ospreys, considering how difficult it was to get those shield ones scanned WHEN THEY WERE ON YOUR SIDE.  Time to dust off shade and bring him out of retirement :(

My gawd...... these are some of the most adorable and cutest art I have seen in a long time omg the wuv <3 they all deserve bellywubs <3 <3

Bellywubs are nice... but so are boobpresses!!!   --o )( o--

I just noticed now that they look like they have 4 tentacle nipples, slapping at each other.

O_o

Knew I should've drawn in the fingers >_>

OMFG I don't even want to think about how I'm going to get the scans for mine and leech ospreys, considering how difficult it was to get those shield ones scanned WHEN THEY WERE ON YOUR SIDE.  Time to dust off shade and bring him out of retirement :(

If ya got a Loki, using his cloaking helps. Running melee or Glaive only tends to be how I do it. Least Leech and Mine Ospreys sit still for substantial periods, unlike the Shield ones.

DRAT!  Foiled again!   Arrrrgggghhhh matey!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My impression of update 11 so far:

Day 39: 『Update 11 Thus Far...』

MCXJtkT.gif

Absolutely riveting.

There's also Bex's comment during Prime Time about getting 75 million credits ("75 thousand k credits") from battle pay and random kitties grapple-hooking all over the place (badly), but I can only fit so much into an animated doodle.

LOTUS D< STAY STILL! DON'T MAKE ME GET MY RHINO!

sLN6Ari.png

dem lips look like a pair of $* or butt cheeks

--o )( o--

If ya got a Loki, using his cloaking helps. Running melee or Glaive only tends to be how I do it. Least Leech and Mine Ospreys sit still for substantial periods, unlike the Shield ones.

But but but... that's so much work T_T  Time to fire up some solo Loki games :X

LOTUS D< STAY STILL! DON'T MAKE ME GET MY RHINO!

sLN6Ari.png

LAWL.  You wouldn't want to see Rhino very angry.  Except if he's in yui's comics.

Poor Rhino. Yui abuses him so much, and not in the fun way *winkwink*.

LUL~  yui saves the *winkwink* kind of abuse for Vor and Vor alone :3

I'm laughing and WTFing at the same time again xD

I can haz new OTP?

Don't laugh and WTF at the same time!  Choking hazard!

New doodle incoming:

Day 41: 『The Ambiguously Eyeless Duo』

CbC7LP3.png

We all knew the comparison had to be made some day.  Both are female, eyeless NPCs who like to aggravate players.  Both from high-fidelity F2P games.  AND BOTH BEWBS.

For those who can't tell who that is: Piety from Path of Exile.

• 2 weeks later...

Piety is such a &#036;&amp;*^.

"Find you own way inland, exile!"

Also, nice stuff you have there.

IKR?!?!?!

Also, both characters have comic, much-more-beloved(?) and super funky oppositeS who foil their schemes!

Piety <-> Lady Dialla ("What is it, Not-a-Cockroach?")

Lotus <-> Darvo ("It's the Grin... no wait, it's the Corpus.  Definitely the Corpus.")

we scan plants like we we take pictures of them :D

Everything is cuddly and cute. LIKED IT ;)

Turns out Warframe is a plot by the Canadian government to produce an entire army of combat photographers in anticipation of the future war with the Sith empire, with their cloned stormtroopers and trade federation allies.  I think we can all see the Warframe parallels here.

New doodle AND contest entry!   Two kitties with one stone. 

My entry to the melee weapon concept contest:

Mendatory Boring Info:

Faction: Tenno (or faction-less; Kitty Lotus loves all and shares said love freely)

Brief Description

- Grip Type: Whip/Pet/Feline Overlord(?).  Lotus is not an object, she has feelings too, you know.  

-  It's a kitty that's a Lotus that rawrs and noms and patooies hairballs.  You hold her by her delicate feline tail.  Nothing else to add here.  *shrug*

Original Artwork:

Day 44: 『Melee Weapon Concept: Kitty Lotus (aka Lotucat)』

u0KIrpQ.png

**PS:  Slide attack is supposed to launch Lotus across the floor, where she will nom on any and all enemies who come into contact for a short period of time, before running back to the Tenno.  

ROFLMAO EPIC!

the ULTIMATE melee weapon. Lotocat kewtness will win any encounter!

Have a boobpress.  --o )( o--

Now I think about it, boobpress should be one of the attacks, or at least the idle animation?

when slice attack...what will happen to the holder ?

I was thinking of the Tenno sliding and holding her in the palm by her butt and throwing her horizontally, sliding her across the floor (sort of like a bowling ball).  So after the release, the Tenno can get up and run around freely, much like after you've tossed a glaive-type weapon, until she returns.

Also, totally forgot about wall attack, jump attack, ground attack and the various stealth attacks.  Was tired from work and had to get up early so I just whipped up whatever came to mind.

I'm sure it wouldn't be hard to dream up other ridiculous kitty attacks.  Like tossing Lotucat at an arc, like the Penta, and have her stick to the enemy's face to nom on and claw at it.  It could be an alternate charge attack.  

Shiz like dat.