Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Half Of All Acquired Mods Disappear After Completing A Mission

Solandis

So, apparently I'm an idiot and posted a bug report in the feedback thread. Woops. So I'll just copy-paste everything over eh? ...And uh...maybe someone can clean up my bone-headed error. Sorry.

So, I've noticed recently that when I do a mission that the two post mission screens we see don't match up. Usually in this major regard.

Last mission I did I got 15 common 3 fusion cores, when the mission was over it said that I only got 8.

Now, I don't know if the first mission screen is getting it wrong, or if the post mission screen is getting wrong. Or even if it's actually recording the proper number of fusion cores in my inventory while displaying wrong numbers. So I'll update this with more data (and photograpic evidence) soon.

Aha! Photographic evidence!

While exiting a mission:

yb1hl7R.jpg

After returning to the liset:

hxp4jDU.jpg

...Actually it's even worse than I thought! It's halving all of my mods! What the hell?! Is this happening for the same reason that all the credits are halved?!

Maybe? Maybe not. But seriously, this needs addressing immediately.

Bring it up with support, but...

From my experience, my items were not restored, though a different circumstance

Man, I don't even give a damn about bronze cores and thumper mods. I'm trying to bring attention to a terrible bug. This halves everything! 5 pack r5 cores? Now they're 3 packs. Get lucky and get 2 super-rare mods? Now you only get 1. It's the worst.

Edit: Besides, I only really noticed it consciously recently (There were a few times I looked at the post-screen and went "Wait a minute...") so it'd be impossible for me to accurately categorize what I've lost.

Edited by Solandis

So i saw your posts and decided to test this myself.

I did a mission until i had multiple of the same mod(in my case that was ammo-drum; i had 3).

I counted the mods as they dropped and checked the screen you get when pressing P before heading to extraction.

Showed 3 ammo-drums there.

Then I checked what the mission result screen during extraction(while that extracting scene plays) displays: It showed 5 ammo-drums.

So thats more mods that i actually got during the mission!

Back on the liset, the result-screen showed 3 ammo-drums again(so the ammout i actually got).

So bottom-line: The mission-result screen during extaction is bugged and shows more mods than you actually got. You don't loose any mods, since you didn't even get them in the first place.

If you are unsure that the same is happening for you, just check that progress-screen before heading to extraction, then compare that with the mission-result-screen back at the liset.