Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Pvp-Pve Ui] Sigils

Dimbreath

PvP sigils appear in normal loadouts and viceversa. They aren't visible in your Warframe but they appear.

5xgbwwh.jpg

I'm in normal loadout and I have the Conclave Sigil.

You're missing the biggest bug in this tho, when you are in that pve loadout screen and fix your sigil and go back into a pvp match.. the pvp sigil you had isn't there and so you can't get standing in pvp. You have to manually replace your pvp sigil before every pvp match.

I don't play pvp just to avoid all this.

The appearance settings for conclave seem to be shared with PVE, which shouldn't be the case. You should be able to have a completely different appearance set for conclave. At the very least the sigil choices need to be persisted independently, so that you don't have to keep swapping your sigils when you go from PvE to PvP or vice versa.

You're missing the biggest bug in this tho, when you are in that pve loadout screen and fix your sigil and go back into a pvp match.. the pvp sigil you had isn't there and so you can't get standing in pvp. You have to manually replace your pvp sigil before every pvp match.

I don't play pvp just to avoid all this.

I found a work around fix: Make your conclave appearance slot 'B'.

I found a work around fix: Make your conclave appearance slot 'B'.

^

As said, the three appearance tabs are shared between all the modes. Just make sure the appearance tab you're using for a warframe is different for cooperative and conclave.