Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Cue, Emeici, Flying Claw & Gauntlet Sword: I Will Add Art (Drawn) As And When I Can

--NovaPrime--

okay first of the Cue will be mostly impact AoE damage straight infront of you in "random"-ish pattern as your litterly use your melee weapons like a staff but haveing a combo that lets you use the ball you carry to play snooker with you enemiesand yes i just want Guo Jia's weapons from DW cause it's halarious

IJrPz2J.jpg

Now on to the Emeici for those of that don't know they are emei daggers you wear a ring upon your finger to have a two sides piercing dagger that can spin freely, so these would be an eniterly new class of weapon but yes the spin will allow some slash like the other daggers even impact because you punch and stuff  but i want these to be mostly puncture (yay) trade off a really short range allowing it to be a great assination weapons and possibly pvp  but kind of crappy at the AoE heres a short vid to give an idea of thier capabilities.

bA4lv8L.jpg

The flying claw is intresting as it is a slash whip like we have but i wish there to be a combo specific to this that disarms since that was one of the intentions of this weapons when it was first created

RctM580.jpg

And Fianly the gauntlet sword (something from europe here finaly~) quite simple really it;s a sword blade on a gaulet so you can't drop it  so hell~ you can use a standered sword mod for this~ =D

o4jjVcd.jpg

W7HW9Xt.jpgKBB8WbO.jpg?1

Edited by iscofield

the cue yeah could just be carried as a staff and as i said it is kind of silly but the ball could be energy or hmm attacted to the end of the staff like a string like i said i will need to draw and thing about it~ i just wanna play snooker with corpus tbh.

yeah i agree with the emic hench why i was hesitant to place it on this list cause it is an assins weapon but thats why i want the puncture and  insane damage just in a small aera so you can take down gunners and bombards quickly but you can't cleave through enemies giveing you another option for melee other than rolf coptering through everything XD

Edited by iscofield

UbAYoC2.png

Kay so for the gauntlet sword for warframe i belive the best way would actualy be a vambrace as in this picture the symbol of the lotus could be that of the lotus or a clan symbol if it becomes a research weapon. would be cool.

also the existance of a blade is not always neccacary with the idea that with the technolagy and knowlage revived with the chroma the energy used for channleing becomes the blade makeing it perhaps more like a katar/punch dagger and just like the chroma the energy could dictate base elemental properties. without channleing this weapon would become extremely ineffective and just effectively punching so it would change from impact base to pure elemental damage perhaps a tiny pit or slash/puncture  i am still undecided weather the blade should be over the back of the hand or envelope it,  contributions guys~?

Edited by iscofield

okay so i know the ball with the cue confused alot of people on carrying it this designe is take from a real life ball called a phlat ball that can be squashed flat meaning in warframe it could be stored under arm much like the gliave untill needed for a charge shot much like the glaive when you strike the ball like your playing snooker or pool colideing it into enemies for impact damage with ricochet the resot of the attack could be from the staff tree since a cue is an unblaced staff~ (not the designe of the end ball i will produce this is just to show the product mentioned and the concept)

Y2M6UOh.jpg

Edited by iscofield

improved vambrace desigine for the gauntlet sword show the actual balde being on the back of the wrist showing it could be an actualy steel blade or energy i will draw two more one where it envelpoes that hand and a collaspable steel sword for this gauntlet sword~ ^^

o4jjVcd.jpg

Edited by iscofield

okay updated the ball for the ball and Cue idea basicly in part 1. thats the 2D net showing the compnenets that make the sphere

the part labled 2 is how it will be worn when not drawn the elipses form a ring one of them with the two cirle peices ttached this ring can be worn like a braclet.

and in part 3 it shows it's form when drawn the two circles fold toward the cinter of the ring as the ring twists giveing it this spirling patteren as well as a strong shape.

and any one that palys pool or snooker knows the cue is an upset staff so it could simply go across the back like any other  this how ever will need it's own stance since you will be holding the ball in your hand when the weapon in drawn we could say it borrows powers from mag or cephelons though if we wanted to free up that hand and have it float

also looking for any input any at all, positive, negative,  poinless i love it all XD i mostly would like to see ideas for values though like what numbers would make people happy to see in this

also i want the cue to have a charge shot like the glaive where you strike the ball like a snooker player  so it rebounds and does it's impact damage

other combos could be throwing it and strikeing it like a baseball on the rebound for extra damage, i feel theres alot of milage we could do with a good stance idea.

added new art for the gauntlet sword (colours litterly just for referance on how they would corospon to each otherand change)

the new art for the emei pierces is taken from koei dynasty warriors simply because it is way better than anything i could draw for they are a fairly basic weapon unless made of energy.

i still need to know if people want to see a gauntlet sword that actualy envelops the hand when active....