Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Huge Fps Drop Since 16.0.4

imaxium

So since the hotfix 16.0.4, my fps in the list and missions dropped from 200+ to 45-60. Sometimes going to 30ish in missions. I tried restarting the game, my computer, V sync on and off.

I am wondering if anyone else is experiencing this, and why my fps doesn't go over 60 now with V sync off?

EDIT: Here is an old screenshot versus today. Just to clarify, I dont have a Toaster, I have a quad core @3.5 and a GTX 760 w 8gb Ram

wNimbeH.jpg?1

yKrO2fX.jpg?1

Edited by imaxium

It does happen to a lot of people, including me. After the most recent hotfix beside the huge fps drops now I'm experiencing freezes on loadings and menus.

Because of that I've put the game on hold, as it isn't playable atm and who knows if these things can seriously hurt your pc...

Edited by Sedihilos

Glad to see i'm not the only one, many times my game has been getting choppy, and twice my pc has even crashed whilst playing so all i see is a black screen with only the sound of my cpu fan going mental. Now I know that 2 crashes doesn't sound like much but the sound that was made was the stuff of pc gaming nightmares.

Edited by Cobra_IronFang