Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kubrow Bug (Sunika And Maybe Sahasa ) Still Not Fix

Kazeroth

I have sunika kubrow since kubrow's release and this thing got happening long time ago . i was waiting for all the hotfixes DE is releasing after u16 and didnt see this fixed so im gona post this here to let them know again and maybe get fix soon ^^!.

The Skill Savagery ( http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Savagery ) of my sunika dont work at all , it only make the enemy fall in to a invincible animation and fight my kubrow to the ground . I tested it and does not work even if the enemy its lvl 1 .

video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jkp3m_nq3LM

video2: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UqQva5dhkqQ

You can see in the second video that i cant make any dmg till the animation end and the enemys are lvl 1 ( i test it ONLY work on ancient infested)

My sunika kubrow its lvl 30 with reactor and 1 forma:
http://i1047.photobucket.com/albums/b476/Nanamisa/Sin%20tiacutetulo_zps3vprugxc.png

I think this kind of resist its a bug of the grineers Drahk Master they are the only one they must ''resist'' I believe , Also the other Skill Sunika have ''HUNT'' only works for the capture misions :C

Sorry for my bad english try my best , hope get fix soon 

I have seen this around for a while too and found it strange. In my opinion you're right, only the Drahk masters should be able to find them off like this... The others maybe should have a CHANCE to knock the kubrow off but this happens EVERY time, 100%. It is pretty clearly broken. It really does suck when your doge leaps up on someone only to make them invincible for 5 seconds...

Yes, thank you! This was the thread I was hoping to see.

I /hate/ gunning for a target and my Kubrow latches onto it and they do that stupid wrestle animation, while my attacks just phase right through them for the duration.

It's the #1 reason I use Sentinels over Kubrows right now. Fix this, and I'll bring it on every damn mission, I promise.

This has been around since kubrows were released actually. They will only succeed if that finisher attack kills the target, meaning anything other than the first mission in the game is no mas. 

for now, just remove the ability mod that lets them do that, it's a waste of space and it makes the enemy invincible during the animation of him throwing your kubrow down. 

its not Savagery skill,i think DE did it this way,i personaly have a lot of kubrows that i leveled and i saw this kind of "bug" on Raksa,Sunika,Sahasa,need to check with Huras as well,im sure he has it too,its a "anti-kubrow" defence patern for all corpus/grineer !

its not Savagery skill,i think DE did it this way,i personaly have a lot of kubrows that i leveled and i saw this kind of "bug" on Raksa,Sunika,Sahasa,need to check with Huras as well,im sure he has it too,its a "anti-kubrow" defence patern for all corpus/grineer !

I remove the savagery mod of my sunika and he stop doing that, also he only can make the savagery skill on ancient infested ONLY ,

The rest of the enemys no matter what lvl they are they resist it 100% of the times . its kinda sad coz sunika only have savagery and Unleashed Skills witch only work in capture mission to catch for a little time the target so actually he is pretty useless hope sunika get some rework on the other skill to to give some use in the others misions .

If you can post some images of other kubrow doing the inmortal annimation here will help the post , sorry for my bad english :) 

Edited by Kazeroth

yep, a sad and annoying glitch that seems to be related to savagery 

EDIT:

This has been around since kubrows were released actually. They will only succeed if that finisher attack kills the target, meaning anything other than the first mission in the game is no mas. 

for now, just remove the ability mod that lets them do that, it's a waste of space and it makes the enemy invincible during the animation of him throwing your kubrow down. 

if that's true, then why does it still happen vs level 1 units? it also doesn't happen vs healers, toxics and disrupters

Edited by RafaelFuchs

• 2 weeks later...

Still no fix... I wonder if this bug is similar to the bug that happened after Manics were introduced when all enemies gained the Manic's instant recovery ability. I think that for some reason, all enemies gained the Drahk Master's Kubrow/Drahk wrestling ability.