Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

My Soma Prime Is Not Normal

etyn

This is very doubtful my friend. A max crit build with Dread + volt shield + Dmg buff will do around 100~150k. 

More then likely you are seen lots of floating numbers and they seem to align. Vortex does dmg as well plus Soma shoots incredibly fast. So I'm inclined to believe its just overlapping numbers. 

Feel free to prove me wrong with a screenshot.

I can clarify this.

I hope you are aware that a critical headshot is 4x normal critical damage. So if your Soma would crit like let's say 505 on a normal body part, it would crit 4x that value on a headshot like ~1799 or more. That huge number is actually 2 numbers overlapped due to Vortex and split chamber.

So yeah, your Soma P actually did around 505 damage on a normal critical body hit. Since I've used it for a very long time and with different damage builds, I never saw it deal that high damage and one-hit high level enemies.

I've been told that it doesn't happen with classic Soma. A friend of mine has the same problem with his Soma Prime, and what's causing this is Vauban's vortex. Plus, it's not displayed damage but true damage.

If this can help solving this bug, I usually hit around 660 without any buff.

vcAkOHb.jpg

That huge number is actually 2 numbers overlapped due to Vortex and split chamber.

And no, the numbers are not overlapped.

Edited by Biomod1150

I can vouch for his soma hitting 200k+, I was in an ODD and using a 3 forma'd soma prime when suddenly i saw outrageous numbers. At first I thought it was just my imagination but soon it was becoming more consistant. Largest crit I saw my soma hit was 505k 

112678f93a.jpg

this one is most likely overlapped, the numbers are misaligned at the end

• 2 weeks later...

This is very doubtful my friend. A max crit build with Dread + volt shield + Dmg buff will do around 100~150k. 

More then likely you are seen lots of floating numbers and they seem to align. Vortex does dmg as well plus Soma shoots incredibly fast. So I'm inclined to believe its just overlapping numbers. 

Feel free to prove me wrong with a screenshot.

No u are wrong 

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/437685-soma-prime-damage-dealt-286604-314229-beat-that/

Edited by SuperheroJack