Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Offer Platinum On Accessories Prime Access For Pc

Rakosta_Kai

Title says it all...

It's come to my attention that the Accessories pack on the consoles offer platinum with their purchase.

If a rep from DE can come clear this up that would be great because the fact that PC's Prime Access Accessories pack doesn't is a concern to me... Especially with the offerings in the current Prime Access.

Title says it all...

It's come to my attention that the Accessories pack on the consoles offer platinum with their purchase.

If a rep from DE can come clear this up that would be great because the fact that PC's Prime Access Accessories pack doesn't is a concern to me... Especially with the offerings in the current Prime Access.

As far i can tell, prime accessories does not include platinium. If this does, then its first one(how to heck i would know, as PA is inaccessible for here)

The platinum is part of the higher price tag for obvious reasons. $100 only gets you 2100 platinum through regular purchases as it stands.

The packs on consoles are at even higher prices, if memory serves. The smaller pack not costing the equivalence of $50.

Edited by direcyphre

Heya Padre_Akais!  =)

I agree.  Platinum should come with the PC version of the accessories pack too!  $50 is a lot of money for a few cosmetics and boosters.

I believe that the prime access pack without accessories is $80 on PS4 with 2625 plat and accessories pack is $60 with 1365 plat.

I think it's better that way.

Edited by sushidubya

As far i can tell, prime accessories does not include platinium. If this does, then its first one(how to heck i would know, as PA is inaccessible for here)

I'm hoping that's the case, tbh.

If PS4 is getting plat with purchasing the accessories pack only that would be very annoying.

Alternately, they need to simply add that anyway....

Platinum is a value added on other packs... They only give boosters on the Accessories Pack.

The simple fact is that a player may want to farm for the goodies and buy the cosmetics...

PC Prime Access Accessories Pack ostensibly punishes that player choice.

Both Nyx and Nova accessories came with plat.  This was to give console players the same ultimate package as PC players.  The price of a full prime access exceeded the limit for some regions on PSN(this started after the ember prime pack for those who care).  To allow tenno worldwide the option to buy prime access our pack was spit and some of the plat was put in the accessories part.

Any Chance you can post the Prices and what you get, so we can compare PC to PS4.

If you add up the plat PS4 gets from both packs, it will equal the amount of plat you get if you buy the highest tier pack on PC because as Loki1211 says above.

Heya Padre_Akais!  =)

I agree.  Platinum should come with the PC version of the accessories pack too!  $50 is a lot of money for a few cosmetics and boosters.

I believe that the prime access pack without accessories is $80 on PS4 with 2625 plat and accessories pack is $60 with 1365 plat.

I think it's better that way.

Hey sushidubya!

Thanks for those insights...

I wish I could tag a DE rep in this thread for response... I'd like to see this addressed in this thread, tbh.

The simple fact is that a player may want to farm for the goodies and buy the cosmetics...

PC Prime Access Accessories Pack ostensibly punishes that player choice.

Not only that it punishes the most dedicated players who have no need for 90 day boosters but want the accessory's.

Any Chance you can post the Prices and what you get, so we can compare PC to PS4.

For PS4-

Here's the prime access without accessories:

- 2625 Platinum – Highly discounted from its regular price, Platinum is Warframe’s Premium in-game currency
- Volt Prime Warframe - A glorious warrior from the past, Volt Prime features the same abilities as Volt but with unique mod polarities for greater customization.
- Odonata Prime - This enhanced version of the first Archwing prototype takes the design to its theoretical limits.
- Exclusive Volt Prime Avatars – Show your Prime pride in-game and in our community with these Exclusive Profile Icons

Here's the accessories pack:

- 1365 Platinum – Highly discounted from its regular price, Platinum is Warframe’s Premium in-game currency

- Edo Prime Armor

- Kazeru Prime Sugatra

- 90 Day Affinity Booster

- 90 Day Credit Booster

Price is $79.99 for Prime Access Pack and $59.99 for the accessories bundle.

EDIT: I checked this via logging into my PSN warframe account.
Edited by sushidubya

If you add up the plat PS4 gets from both packs, it will equal the amount of plat you get if you buy the highest tier pack on PC because as Loki1211 says above.

That's not the point...

The additive aspect is irrelevant because it could just as easily not be additive, tbh.

The player only purchasing the Accessories Pack isn't going to care.

The PC side could just as easily have radion buttons added asking if they wanted to upgrade that Accessories pack for $10.00 and get that 1365 plat.

The point is if a PC player only wants the cosmetics they just lost out in comparison to a console player.

That $10.00 difference between PC and Consoles amounts to over $50.00 in platinum.

That is a problem...