Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Yue - The Lunar Frame (Finsihed?)

--NovaPrime--

edSf49r.jpg?1

okay so luna i feel would be more of an aggro frame very squish very high damage like mirage

1- Chaseing The Sun

this will be a low damage low cool down targeted ability where

she will almost instantly dash to the front of her target (ally will end here) for a range of 25/40/60/75

if enemy she will strike it with your weapons damage and cirt +25/50/75/100% chance to crit & Status

with your melee weapons status, how ever this will allow for some pretty fun

red crit shenanigans "this isn't unblock able and i pvp can be parried"

2- Endless Dance

is a toggled self buff that increases her damage and speed by 100/130/160/200

at the cost of when she isnt in the light she takes small damage 2/5/7/10? over time

for the duration 10/13/18/20

3- Sea Of Tranquillity

passafying enemys in a radius 30/60/70/80 to attack nothing like a smaller version of nyxs chaos

but instead of everything attacking, simply nothing wants to attack any more for the duration 15/20/25/30

4- Luna impact

useing her control over gravity she hurls herself into the air and back down  with such force

500 / 750 / 1000 / 1250  50% of this being impact she causes a Quake  cracking the ground

releaseing 50% of the damage as a gas proc

damageing a range of 7/8/9/10

yay base stats (Rank 30):

Health: 240

Shield: 225

Energy: 225

Armor: 100

Sprint Speed: 1.0

Edited by iscofield

copyright~? which part~? o.o there would be nothing wrong with him yelling that in his room when he plays XD

I`ll be wearing special clothes while playing this frame... oh... mmm... where was I? Ah, yes, no copyright will be broken, trust me, unless I`ll try to sell some videos I`m fine with it :D

I`ll be wearing special clothes while playing this frame... oh... mmm... where was I? Ah, yes, no copyright will be broken, trust me, unless I`ll try to sell some videos I`m fine with it :D

nah dude elannor came in and said "copy right much" it was my bad for not quoteing ebfore it got changed

not verly happy with the face but i struggle to find a concept for anything face like for luna other than use as show the stars and moon shapes

how ever i not even happy with the touching up of the rest of her with this but i really struggle =~$

i really need to get myself a bamboopad and photoshop if imma keep doing this stuff~ XD

Edited by iscofield

oh I see. Yeah same thing over here but my idea was basic head with two "horns" Around the side of her head (crescent moon), then in the middle of her face (from bottom to top) Full moon shape, the a half moon (flat side facing down) and a half moon (flat side up). Then non the sides of that circle energy dots going up the sides and meeting in the middle (stars). Then outside of the "stars" the gibbous form (curves facing toward the moon pillar)