Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Scharkie1333's Armory --------- Concepts Collection Update 42: Preparing New Armory V2, R.I.P this thread (5/3/2016)

Scharkie

O.O NEED THEM JAVELINS, wow this is awesome. And the Tenno version of Jat Kittag. And the Corpus laz0r claws! All the amazing concepts...

NEED THEM colory words :), glad you like them (to be honest jat kittag and javelin concepts here are the 2 concepts i thought where the worst :P)

to be honest jat kittag and javelin concepts here are the 2 concepts i thought where the worst :P

I like the looks of the hammer. And I liked the looks of your Sai, I'm surprised we don't have a Sai yet :D And the unique concept of javelins. I would really add diversity to the game. And there's even more! The acid bombs? Wow. The arm turret? Wowwowowowow. Needless to say:

All our yes belong here

I like the looks of the hammer. And I liked the looks of your Sai, I'm surprised we don't have a Sai yet :D And the unique concept of javelins. I would really add diversity to the game. And there's even more! The acid bombs? Wow. The arm turret? Wowwowowowow. Needless to say:

ill might see if il redo the javelins / hammer. as i have learned so much more on making tenno items since then

Over 5000 views and 50 likes, wow this asks for some kind of celebration.

4XXtQge.png

New Bundle incoming.

Bundle Incoming Tomorrow, after that ill gather all votes placed in the 2 polls if placed and use these to plan ahead with new fresh concepts

Synicca (Cephalon Crossbow)

By merging his knowledge about Tenno weapon and Warframe design with Corpus and Cephalon techniques, Cephalon Simaris was able to create a new weapon for all fans of suppression weapons. While being cloaked with the exterior of a tiny crossbow with some energy processors in the inside, the Synicca is the most fearsome weapon of energy barrage fire.  
Each time the Synicca charges up a Cephalon orb projectile with energy, this one is imbued with a special effect. Upon hitting an obstacle the projectile will explode, dealing magnetic damage in the area as well as releasing two additional projectiles in the original direction. If each of those projectiles hit an obstacle it will explode as well and release two tiny projectiles each, flying only shot distance and then explode a third time. This way each Synicca bolt is able to suppress the area by efficiently firing 7 projectiles of different strength at the same time.

WZpnSHJ.png

YLBjkjl.jpg

Czu588o.jpg

Galitar (Tenno Slingshot)

Recent discoveries within the void indicates that although the Orokin were possessing amazing technology, they still possessed seemingly primitive weapons. By analyzing old parts Cephalon Simaris was able to rebuild a prototype of an Orokin slingshot called “Galitar”. 
Field tests have brought the result, the nanofiber used is great for building up lots of kinetic energy. By using special ammunition designed by Cephalon Simaris, this energy can be used to deal tremendous damage on impact. When hitting an enemy the Galitar cubes will reveal sharp edges in their inside. This will deal additional slash damage over time while the cube is attached to the target. The cube will detach after 10 seconds or if the target does sudden movements.

a9RXAR9.png

ERchBna.jpg

Edited by Scharkie1333

Old Images are moved here to make place for new Page Style:

Grineer extra Armor Pieces:

So yeah poor excalibur is almsot completely covered up now :P

Fullset

qNDKxzn.jpgqNDKxzn.jpg

New Pieces

Pi64cdK.jpg

Grekonii (Grineer Toxic Spray (Embolist))

By taking the weird Embolist used by slain Tenno, Tyl Regor used the gathered data to construct a weapon that would fit for Grineer usage. The Grekonii is a handheld liquid/gas hybrid pistol. Firing in primary mode will fire a toxic projectile attaching itself to the next surface. It will then start to dissolve, emitting toxic gas clouds. When pressing the secondary fire mode a gas spray will be released intoxicating all enemies in a wide spread but with a very short range

Type: Secondary

Magazine Size: 50 rounds

Spare Ammunition: 100 rounds

Reload Time:2,2 seconds

Fire Mode #1Liquid

Trigger Type: Semi-Automatic

Fire Rate: 2 shot/ second (1 shot equals 5 ammunition)

Damage: 80 Viral damage (on impact)

33 Viral damage (in area)

Crit. Chance & Multiplier: 2.5% | 1.5X

Fire Mode #2Gas

Trigger Type: Hold

Fire Rate: 10 rounds / second

Damage: 22 Viral Damage

Crit. Chance & Multiplier: 2.5% | 2.0X

CWqoVt3.jpg

Corpus Shield Generator (V1)

A weapon with no agressive capablities made to protect its user

1kJSoXJ.jpg

4U2GOUZ.jpg

Rayta.V (Corpus Tazer):

“Killing enemy V.I.P. targets is no always the preferred option”, as Alad V. once stated towards the Corpus main committee.  Capturing enemies alive is a much better option if you want to study the deeper facts of hostile technology. Alad V. invented those guns as a sidearm for Corpus hunters to immobilize Tenno with constant electric shocks without destroying their built-in technology. However he overlooked the fact that the short range of this weapon was a noticeable disadvantage in combat. Soon many of the Rayta guns were salvaged by the Tenno and used by themselves. 
The Rayta gun has two different fire mods. Pressing the Left Mouse Button will shoot one tranquilizer round with travel time dealing electric damage when hitting enemies. Pressing the alternative fire mode button will charge an electric stun wire. Once fully charged it can be released to lock onto enemies and deal electric damage each second as long the wire is attached or the ammunition runs out. Pressing alternate fire button again will pull back the wire prematurely. Holding the taser wire active will consume 3 ammunition per second. 

Magazine Size: 30 Rounds
Spare Ammunition: 120 Rounds
Reload Time: 1.2 seconds   

Primary Mode:
Trigger Type: Semi-Automatic 
Fire Rate: 1 round per second 
Damage: 30 Electric Damage on impact 
Crit. Chance & Crit. Multiplier: 5% | 1.5x 
Status Chance & Status/Second: 35% Status Chance 

Secondary Mode:
Trigger Type: Charge / Hold  
Fire Rate: 0,5 on charge 
Damage: 20 Electric Damage per second 
Crit. Chance & Crit. Multiplier: None
Status Chance & Status/Second: 50% Status per Second 50% Status per Second 

4CXmVVk.jpg

U6pwKK5.gif

Edited by Scharkie1333

Great news, as the armory expands so does its contributers.

Welcome Darkruler2500 aboard the armory crew, he will be mainly focusing on making stats and descriptions for weapons and frames.

First 4 Weapons he has made descriptions / stats are:

-Grineer Raknok Grenade Launcher

-Grineer Sotekar (Shotgun)

-Corpus Dual Dentra (Corpus Dual SMG primary)

-Corpus Rayta V. (Corpus Tazer Pistol)

Go and take a look at them Tenno

New Faction tab artstyle has arrived 

and a new dual set of swords (Root & Petal) specially made with the hosts of prime time in mind.

my way of saying thank you for showing some of my work on the last Prime Time.

Root (Megan)

gmkM8A6.jpg

Petal (Rebecca)

RW5ppJ4.jpg

Together

Rhk9ns6.jpg

Edited by Scharkie1333

New Update:

2 new Corpus weapons fitting the Sonicor Style

2 New Weapon stats / descriptions by Darkruler2500

-tenno Galitar (Tenno Slingshot) 

-cephalon Synicca (Cephalon Crossbow)

New concept backgrounds, starting with corpus

As the poll has been quite a while back date has been extracted and will be used to make more appealing cocnepts to the community.

expect more info about this next week

After this week my focus will go on to the Oberon skin project so ill probally work on taht till its done now.

Corpus Spear and Shield:

Original idea for a corpus spear by 

Zdravko

oCByB2m.jpg

otFTwlW.jpg

wjwXiEM.jpg

lIQJahr.gif

Glk22v1.gif

Dekurion (Corpus Grenade Laucher):

OK6RA3P.jpg

Dekarion Grenade Launcher 

When the Corpus were consequently being pushed back by heavy weapon’s fire during the last encounters with the Grineer and Tenno fighters, there was an urge to do something. 

A new weapon was needed that could finally do some heavy impact within a wide area. By salvaging old weapon circuits made-up by the Tenno there was quickly found a solution. The Dekarion is the prototype of a new Grenade Launcher with heavy areal suppression abilities. It fires so-called Gemini Grenades – a two-stepgrenade – on each shot. 

The first Grenade, shown by a highfrequency blinking effect will have an implosion effect drawing enemies close to the active center dealing moderate magnetic damage. It will then release a time-delayed explosion dealing high radiation damage and pushing enemies away while knocking them down. Both effects range will be affected by the Firestorm mod. Grenades that hit enemies will explode instantly. Those who hit the ground will bounce two times and then remain where they are. They can manually be triggered by pressing the secondary fire button. There can only be four Gemini Grenades active on the field at the same time. Firing a fifth projectile will automatically cause the oldest grenade to activate.

CysFwEE.jpg

*= If the trigger is not hold the Grenade will fly in a very high arc making it impossible to aim over long distance. Holding the charge button until its fully charged, will make the grenade fly much more linear like Ogris making long shots far more accurate.

vuVGvBj.gif

Edited by Scharkie1333

"Hey Boss, check out this spear and shield I made in the lab"

"Thats friggin sweet, Crewman, now we can kill all sorts of Tenno"

"Yeah...hey, so do you know how to use these things?"

"What? No, I don't think any of us even knows how to fight. I mean, we swing that Prova pretty wildly but we know how useless that thing is."

"Aw...I'll just go polish my Dera some more then"

And that's how that would go down lol

Anyway, glad to see all the new updates. Luff the Grineer pickaxe.

Edited by DarkTails

No big update for this week, sorry for that tenno.

a small update can be found on the Oberon Skin concept:

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/534645-oberon-galatine-premium-skins-forgotten-elder-wip-art-inside-updated-new-skill-effects-10142015/

more plans for this week are:

-A list of items you can expect soon 

-Updated Commision page

-Results of the polls

see you next week tenno

Edited by Scharkie1333

New (Small) Update

This week no new weapons or any big stuff from me.

currently im unable to make any new concepts due to my laptop being gone for 5 days, afte rthat ill pick up all works again.

3 new Weapon Descriptions by Darkruler2500:

-grineer Grishook (Grineer Drillgun)

-grineer Akgrittlok (Grineer Nailgun)

-grineer Grekonii (Grineer Embolist)

cya next week tenno

Edited by Scharkie1333

• 2 weeks later...

This week no Update from both me(working on oberon skin) and Darkruler due to busy irl lifes.

hope to get some new stuff next week. Will also look into some new page updates aswell as the long dleayed Poll results list.

cya next week tenno srry for no new content

1/2 updates this week.

2 new weapons skins added to the Oberon Premium skin topic:

-Gammacor

-Cernos

check them out here:

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/534645-oberon-galatine-gammacor-cernos-premium-skins-forgotten-elder-wip-art-inside-updated-new-weapon-skins-11112015/?p=6004420

Stay tuned for another update this week containing 2 new weapons to finish of a existing weapon family line.

cya then tenno