Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Scharkie1333's Armory --------- Concepts Collection Update 42: Preparing New Armory V2, R.I.P this thread (5/3/2016)

Scharkie

To celebrate over 3000 views, heres a new bundle

Grineer Excavation Bundle:

C4q3lo5.jpg

Includes:

-Grishook (Drill / Harpoongun)

-Akgrittlok (Explosive Nail sidearm)

-Sword and Shield

-Shoulder Cosmetic

-Grishook (Drill / Harpoon Gun)

This Grineer drilling machine is able to pierce through hard layers either of rock, metal and –of course-flesh too.It was however never designed to be a weapon on first hand. Only Sargas Ruk developed these new drilling machines with a build-in shooting mechanismthat can shoot the drilling pole across a limited distance. After the pole has been shot the Grishook is not able to fire or to drill until the pole has been redrawn by pressing the reload key. It will take a long time to refill the pole into the weapon.While drilling only the ammunition consumption is slowly depleted but will regenerate automatically when stopping drilling for some time. This is supposed to show the overheating process. Shooting the pole will make the magazinebecome 0 forcing a reload

Type: Shotgun

Magazine Size: 50 rounds

Spare Ammunition: None

Fire Mode #1Grinding

Trigger Type: Hold

Reload Time: +20 rounds per second after 2 second delay (automatic)

Damage: 150 Puncture,

30 Impact,

20 Slash

Crit. Chance & Multiplier: 2.5% | 1.5X

Fire Mode #2Shooting

Trigger Type: Charge

Reload Time: 5 seconds

Damage: 380 Impact,

80 Puncture

40 Slash

Crit. Chance & Multiplier: 2.5% | 2.0X

NPwgKCs.jpg

harpoon:

eZPHanL.jpg

this weapon has 2 firing ways:

1. Launch the head like a harpoon, if it hits a enemy it will fling him towards you whilst dealing great dmg, if the harpoon hits surface it will pull the players towards it. (think of paracyst and valkyr)

dFMCOWu.gif

2. use the secondary fire button to extract the drillhead infront of the weapon and start drilling everything that comes in front of this weapon (think of the panthera)

j6t2WPi.gif

Akgrittlok (Explosive Nailgun)

Like the Grishook the Akgrittlok is a tool originally not meant to be designed for warfare. It was a nail gun for mechanical purpose in repairing and constructing Grineer ships and bases. However Sargas Ruk was furious about how many Grineer were taken down by surprise when they were trying to construct or to repair something. So he developeda new nail pistol with an overlocked fire mechanism as well as projectiles of solid alloy that can even pierce through steel.The Akgrittlok has a slow wind-up time of two seconds but has insane fire speed. The nails have an innate punch through effect but only a very small one that can pierce one shield bearers shield.

Type: Secondary

Magazine Size: 120 rounds

Spare Ammunition: 360 rounds

Trigger Type: Automatic

Fire Rate: 15 rounds / second

Reload Time: 1,8 seconds

Damage: 25Puncture,

5Impact,

5Slash

Crit. Chance & Multiplier: 5% | 1.5X

Zr7LSVB.jpg

A1ePHXp.jpg

Nail

oU1bPt7.jpg

Firing / Reloading animation

vuB1WUw.gif

Sword and Shield

A Shield wich folds open when in use

Folded

fRj64sB.jpg

Opened

jVaMMeA.jpg

Animation

q6fgO4w.gif

A grineer Pick/Axe wich will switch between form when channeling

Normal

zXnkmrC.jpg

Channelling

lm7J2iR.jpg

Sheathing / Channeling

3m8IQ01.gif

Shield and Sword both sheathed

fBo2mHK.jpg

Shoulder Cosmetic Headlight

A small Headlight to wear on your shoulder

W0YBed9.jpg

nqOhG66.jpg

I wouldn't be suprised if DE took inspiration from you for the Ack and Brunt.

Also, I would most definitely throw my money at the Cephalon S&S.

for the grineer armor set with the jet pack, i suggest that it's triggered at double and bullet jump only (maybe even exclude the double jump), feels stupid that you have fire in it with a regular jump XD

do keep in mind this concept was made before parkour 2.0.  migh update this concept in the future though.

Edited by Scharkie1333

Well darn me Forgot to do a Weekly update, guess ill post something tomorrow then aswell as a new weapon Description / stats made by darkruler2500

Cya then

(also looking towards preparing a christmas special aswell as another revamp for the entire armory page)

Prime Time 97 Feature Celebration!

With the feature of my Latron Inspired Items on Prime Time 97 if prepared another thank you, this time the fitting shields for the sword i made before.

Petal & Sepal (Rebecca)

A fitting sword & shield worthy enough to be wielded by the Lotus herself

90icVs8.jpg

Sheathing Animation

6bJEwoh.gif

Root & Thorn (Megan)

A Deadly but Beautiful Sword & Shield set

JAGFPmg.jpg

Sheathing Animation

0gsMPxs.gif

New Weapon Description / Ability by Darkruler2500

this time the:

Dekarion (Sonicor Grenade Launcher)

find it here: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/426476-scharkie1333s-armory-concepts-collection-update-30-root-petal-thank-you-prime-time-1022015/page-5#entry6082231

Further more progress is being made on the Oberon skin wich will probally be done soon enough

after that new work will be made and a christmas / 1 year armory special bundle will be prepared.

also eyes have turned toward a possible New Contributer for the armory.

Find out more next week, Cya then Tenno

Edited by Scharkie1333

Oberon Premium Skin is done!

check it out here:

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/534645-oberon-galatine-gammacor-cernos-premium-skins-forgotten-elder-wip-art-inside-updated-back-view-1272015/

This week is a kinda special week for me cause if been concepting for this Community over 1 year now so ill probally prepare a Bonus for that

One part of this celebration is that if revived a old concept of mine:

Mamba the Grineer Warframe

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/507911-grineer-warframe-mamba-toxic-gas-frame-tyl-regor-doctor-tengus-reaction-to-the-valkyr-project-concept-art-inside-new-weapons-26082015/

Further more a Christmas special is in the making.

Cya next week tenno (And have a great U18)

• 3 weeks later...

Last Post of this year.

As im preparing New and awesome things for next year if started and made a list of things you can expect next year:

-Mamba Grineer Warframe Updates:

.Sideview

.Cosmetics (Syandana Alrdy Uploaded :

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/507911-grineer-warframe-mamba-toxic-gas-frame-tyl-regor-doctor-tengus-reaction-to-the-valkyr-project-concept-art-inside-new-weapons-26082015/page-2#entry6625997)

.Sentinel

.Pre-Grineer Skin

-New 2 Part Bundle   (Part 1 coming start 2016)

-New Page Style for the Armory

-New Commision List

-New Warframe Concept.

-New Member?

-Archwings?

-Sentinels?

-Landing Crafts?

-PRIME?!

-Finally using the Results of the poll -_-(srry i have been waiting this long with using it)

-And Much more.

But before i leave you for this year if got 1 special thing for you tenno.

Do you have a Weapon / Cosmetic Concept Topic or Idea wich needs art?

Well im happy to announce that today and tomorrow ill be giving out 2 Commision tickets.

What are these Tickets? Well basically they are tickets wich say you owe me a Concept Art for your idea.

How do you win them? ill be posting a link here aswell as make a new topic with the rules how to join.

-https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/585162-win-a-free-concept-art-for-your-existing-or-new-weapon-or-cosmetic-topic-idea/-

With that i want to wish all of you Tenno a Happy Holiday season and cya next year.

Edited by Scharkie1333

• 2 weeks later...

Well Happy new year tenno, lets make this another amazing year of creativity.

So a new Bundle is just around the corner of being released. (small spoiler: it will involve some sentient influence) Also a small recap of last years concepts is in the making.

also thinking of making a sort of Agenda to show when you can expect certain things to be uploaded here.

after the bundle im working on ill probally focus on unfinished commisions if still got open and after that ill be looking towards updating the armory with a better fitting style and some other neath things. aswell as work on the things in the comment above.

Cya soon Tenno

Edited by Scharkie1333

So Tenno's Honor become fan concept of the week in Prime Time 102         0_0

Thank you for all the support and comments, Will probally make some extra content for Tenno's honor soon.

Guess ill continue my habit and make a thank you Concept for the Prime Time hosts.

Lotus Bow: Leaf

l23jPDC.jpg

Fire Bow: Stem

GiYFqNJ.jpg

Cya next week Tenno.

Mamba Continues!

after finishing some last things of tenno's honor / and a commission ill go back into working a bit for mamba again.

Think of:

-Armor set (Shoulderpiece coming when sideview finished)

-Sentinel

-Proto Skin

-???

Have a preview of the armor :

3Td3Et3.jpg

6GgzDXV.jpg

KmYF01r.jpg

Cya next week, Tenno's Honor sentinel has gotten a bit more delay but its almost done.

Just a small headsup,

If recently started on a new internship wich is closer to me home, meaning that the traveling time i had towards my study (2/3 hours a day) has dissapeared. This time was mostly used for all the concepting here, so expect a slight decrease in working speed. 

But asides from that if still got plans way ahead of me for this armory so dont worry.

to cheer up the mood a bit have a spoiler 

im planning on making fitting sentinel cosmetics for the grineer diriga sentinel.

Ow and mamba her sideview has been started on so there is more to expect from that aswell.

Remember the Contest I hold back in the start of 2016?

Well here is the Concept art for the first winner of that concept (2 more to go)

Winner No1: 

Kuestenjung

His idea: 

My idea is an infested spear, which would function as a new throwing melee. You can do your melee attacks ( ofcourse it would need a new stance but that´s a different story ) and also throw it, kinda like the Glaives. But it would only fly in a straight line and wouldn´t come back. That´s where the infested part comes in. You have a small "backpack" with spores that will grow you a new spear once you throw yours away.

His prize:

Getarok (Infested Javevlins)

Z2K2lXC.jpg

eSDuAAm.jpg

n2PP3wu.jpg

E9aHy2q.jpg

Unsheathing Animation:

8UK7soo.gif

Reloading:

MWL9BNN.gif

On another note, Live got rlly busy with current assignments and think ill have to delay the diriga cosmetics for a while. I have made small progress somewhere else though :)

Mamba Progress

D0zRNNF.jpg

Cya next week and wanna thank everybody whos has been following / upvoted this forum for a while or just now.

Edited by Scharkie1333

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Been a Long time since I updated here. Though if still been busy on working on Warframe Concept if almost fogotten about this place -_-

Lets start of with 3 Commissions if Worked on:

The Vitreus Cosmetic Set for:

Pyro15232

A Super fun Collab with:

Andy1134

To make his Spear & Shield ideas:

This Project also had a contest involved, see the aftermath here:

And the Last commission with:

Barrett_Linwei8

Wher not only I but also StallordD, Arch111, NotCecil & CrashinBull helped making art for. It even managed to get featured on PrimeTime!

Now I have also done something im pretty new to, Fanart:

... Im not done yet, If also updated the Forgotten Elder Premium skins topic with a new page style (Armory its new pagestyle will come soon aswell)

Im also busy brainstorming for new ideas to add to that topic,

NOT DONE YET!

A new Tennogen Collab has started:

Ill probally add all these links to the armory today or tomorrow aswell, and for now if dug up Mamba so maybe expect her Sideview soon :)

Edited by Scharkie1333

Gonna send the last images that still are in the main post themself down to the comments.

Grineer Frontier Armor / Syandana

A armor worn originally by only the best of the best grineer frontier helions

Effect: jumping will trigger the jetpack and feet thruster to thrust out little flames and sparks

l8Y7rcp.jpg

FIy2VdY.jpg

Chestplate

9eeOlRT.jpg

Shoulderpad

bhYFP8X.jpg

Feet

na262Qu.jpg

Syandana (jetpack)

Duopqn6.jpg

Corpus Armor / Syandana:

an upgraded version of the Dendra armor, The Moa turret will start moving when you crouch (No moa's where harmed making these)

rGjj1CQ.jpg

pMSLTJW.png

Spoiler

Tenno Xai's:

A duel dagger set

yZK0F4O.png

0kG4DPS.gif

Infested Acid Pistol:

An living pistol capable of spitting balls of acid, poisoning any target hit.

fJ1piD5.jpg

Edited by Scharkie1333

• 3 weeks later...

Tried Tinkering with the Current spoiler bug and it seems many links have gone bad aswell,

Looking towards making a New Topic where I will rebuild and improve the armory it idea and layout and ofcourse upload all works found here aswell

Edited by Scharkie1333

• 3 weeks later...

This will probally be the last post here before I move all content to a newer and more organized version of the armory.

I am preparing some concepts for a Grand opening of some sorts, a 'BOARing' Concept:

MOg8CMl.jpg