Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #49!

[DE]Megan

Join us this Friday for Devstream #49! It's a special stream with some new and old faces! Scott, Sheldon, and Geoff will take to the couch to field all questions U16, and to share what they're currently working on. Later, we are joined by the Cephalon Capture expert Joe, for questions and public gameplay with Megan!

Who: Scott, Sheldon, Geoff, Megan, and introducing Joe from our Conclave team!

What: We will be doing a Q&A Session during the livestream as well as asking questions posted in advance to this thread! Stay tuned for a public game of Cephalon Capture with Megan!

Prizes? Why yes, we will be giving away 3 x 1000 Platinum Prizes!

Where: Find us at: http://www.twitch.tv/warframe

When: Join us Friday, March 27 at 2 p.m. EDT! Time Zone Converter: http://www.worldtimebuddy.com/

This thread closes at 10 a.m. on March 27. Get your questions in! 

When can we see Focus / will we ever see it? Have you guys scrapped the idea?

Also, will we ever get more places to put Sigils (such as on our helmets)? Right now with all the Sigil variety in the game, and the fact that it's pretty much obligatory for us to use a Syndicate Sigil, many of the awesome Sigil designs go to waste.

And finally, are we going to get an Arcane Enhancement buff? Because as it stands, their bonuses are quite negligible - even when you stack them 4 times :( And that's not even considering the ridiculous amount of effort/money that would have to go into getting 10 of the same Arcane. 

Edited by Jahadaya

Focus?

Progress on Mios?

Why aren't Nullifiers bubble effected by Chroma's Spectral Scream? Other frames 1st abilities can damage it.

Focus??

Progress on Charge attacks?

What ever happened to Focus???

Edit:

Why doesn't primed reach work on the nullifiers bubble? Have to practically kiss the bubble for my melee to shrink it. If at all.

Edited by Shuuro

Since you keep talking about how it's a bad thing that peopler are playing the same game modes over and over, why did you then turn around and put  five out of the eight new prime parts in a single game mode, Tower Survival?

Edited by (PS4)j232000

• Question, if my PSN is suspended, will you hold the Anniversary items back for me? lul 

• Will we be getting a Liset Prime, maybe one day? (Prime Accessories pack with Ash maybe?)

• Could we get PvP custom matches with modifiers? See modifiers part of my infographic post: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/368005-conclave-20-detailed-concept-graphic/

Edited by (PS4)GODZ_EMPIR3_

Has there been any consideration on disabling coptering in PvP for the sake of regulating gameplay flow?

Edit: Bonus question. Have you considered changing Arcanes so they're more easily interchangeable? The current system is not too friendly to people who both prefer a certain Syandana AND want to switch between multiple enchantments based on the situation. Wouldn't it be better to simply allow users to quickly change enchantments in a similar fashion to the current mod system?

Edited by Nitresco

Thanks.

My question is: 

Do you have any plans to make barehanded combat stronger, and/or into a melee weapon itself?

What I am referring to is the hand to hand combat you do during Escape/Recovery Missions when Harvester/Zanuka Hunter captures you.

I simply find it odd how we know how to use all of these different weapons effortlessly, but cannot fight barehanded at all.

Gray Fox said it best. 

"Good! Now we can fight as warriors! Hand to hand! It is the basis of all combat! Only a fool trusts his life to a weapon!"
Edited by Tymerc

Q1: Shotguns buff?

Q2: We've been having some unlisted changes in the last updates, seeing the impact they have in the community, do you have some improvements in mind to avoid these unlisted changes?

Q3: Some time ago, on a previous CHT, you asked about having different pets. Are there any WIP about these? Orokin Whale maybe?

Q4: Reaching MR 30 seems like a really long grind, what are your thoughts about this?

Q5: Seems like the trend is to use only Prime frames (of course, there are always exceptions), what about normal frames? Do you have plans for them? And please, don't make us use them as building materials.

Q6: I remember you (DE) telling us that the intention is to reduce the grind, but it seems that with each update the grind is increasing, what are your thoughts about it?

Q7: How's Mios and Juggernaut going?

Q8: Any ETA on Parkour 2.0 and Tomb of the Sentients?

Q9: Any news about charge attacks?

Q10: Any plans on changing channeling mechanics to make it more interesting and rewarding to use?

Edited by Zaniux

Now that Chroma has been released, do you have any nearby plans to make quick changes/buffs to his attributes based on community feedback? We last saw this on Limbo and was affected positively by many for those changes. For example, changes that the community generally agrees DE should undertake is Spectral Scream since it is the most lackluster ability based on feedback

Also: I believe the community deserves some clarification on Chroma's Effigy. It mentions strengthening allies when they're near, but in what way? Do you mean the credit buff or something else? 

Edited by Darkmoone1

Will you talk about all the threads about how bad U16 was with all the unlisted changes (mainly nerfs) and the community losing their trust in you?

Mainly these threads:

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/422024-des-word-and-its-lack-of-integrity-another-viewpoint-from-another-long-time-player/

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/421963-seen-this-on-reddit/

Edited by Grulos

1.So when can we expect the Tombs of the Sentients to arrive?

2. Augment Mod Slots when?

3.Focus System soon?

4. Where is the next big event that is supposed to be happening?!  >;(

5. Also will you please look at my idea in this thread? ;O  https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/410235-the-old-war-memory-campaign-mode-what-should-be-the-next-step-for-warframe-and-possibly-update-17-and-factions-for-tenno-a-legit-campaign-mode/ 

It's just an idea for Update 17~ I swear it will be worth your time. =(

Edited by Zarozian

Hi, I'd like to ask about Ordis and the player tenno. Is the player Tenno special? The Lotus always seems to take them on the most important missions (quests) and Ordis seems to be unique according to Simaris, even though all the other ship cephalons call themselves Ordis. I thought one was supposed to feel like one of the many, but now the player started becomming special.