Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

None Codex Entries Update (About Not Maxed Fusion Cores)

cob_metallica

So.. i was about to clear my missing mods by following my codex and then... (explication after screenshots)

1427322868-2015-03-26-00002.jpg

1427322872-2015-03-26-00003.jpg

on 1st screenshot you can see my cores inventory , i put different colors on each cores not maxed to refer them on the 2nd screenshot. as you can see on 1st screenshot i have all possible cores
(rare 4/5 3/5 2/5 1/5 0/5, uncommun 4/5 3/5 2/5 1/5 0/5, commun 2/3 1/3 0/3, rare 5/5 uncommun 5/5 and commun 3/3 too ofc) but the codex doesnt detect that i have these items in my inventory (2nd screenshot) so plz DE i hate when you dont fix these little things, they are tens and tens of little bug like this but for the moment i'm just sharing this one who's frustrated me a lot. 

I also made circles of 2 different colors:
RED means CODEX doesnt have any codex entry of this
YELLOW means just a DUPLICATE codex entry bug

i'm not talking about ancient fusion core or legendary core missing codex entries because this is normal, these cores arent dropable

Thanks for reading DE hope this will be fixed
PS: sorry for bad english

Edited by cob_metallica

it's not just mods, for me the game claims i havn't used a bunch of the mk-1 stuff, including the heat sword which i just leveled up to 30 a month ago when i got it in that quest. 

same for all the archwing stuff, even though none of the stuff is max rank (i don't like archwing leveling) it dosn't even show up as used at all. 

fortunately i am not a completionist, so i could care less about what my profile stats are, they say nothing about my skill or completion level anyway. 

I have the same situation. There is almost all possible variants of cores in my inventory, but in codex I see only top rank cores.

And what about that duplicates of top rank cores?

duplication of top rank cores is also a bug i guess, anyway hope they'll fix it quick.

and btw another bug you didnt notice : rare 0/5 uncommun 0/5 and commun 0/5 are not even in the codex.

Edited by cob_metallica

My biggest problem with the Codex and mods is that it doesn't save the entry if you happen to get rid of a mod. For example, I had Decisive Judgement at one point, but sold it. Now, it's greyed out in my Codex because I don't currently have one.

More on topic of your issue though, I wonder if any of this is related to the fact that R5 Cores are usually labeled as R0 Cores on the end-mission-rewards screen. I assume there's some kind of overlap there that's causing an issue both on that screen and in the Codex. Or, it could just be an oversight, who knows.

Edited by Ailith

I'm pretty sure this is caused by Conclave rewards.  There never used to be different levels of cores in the codex, they were all one entry per rarity like any other mod.  When Cephalon Capture came along these appeared and mousing over them lists no drop sources.  However, a few of them have lit up ion my Codex after getting mods as rewards from Conclave matchs.  My theory is that the Conclave rewards have registered as a number of new and unique fusion cores instead of being the same entry as the old ones.

• 3 weeks later...

Can't we just have the highest level we own displayed in the codex? (like the rest of the codex)

Even damaged variants are not displayed. The purpose of the codex is to tell what each thing does. I don't need 15 copies of the same mod saying the same thing.

1 entry for common (0-3 pips)

1 entry for uncommon (0-5 pips)

1 entry for rare (0-10? pips)

1 entry for legendary (if you own one)

1 for each transmute core

This would streamline things and make it consistent.