Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

When Will We See Performance Upgrades?

InsuranceFraud

U16? Fantastic. I applaud DE's work on it. It came out pretty good.

Now all of these fancy new graphical improvements are great, but when are we going to see PERFORMANCE IMPROVEMENTS for low/mid end pc's?

Walk into a solo T1 capture should not be dropping the frames of players to 40 or lower.

Even on all low settings, everything off, people are STILL running this game at below 20 FPS.

So when are we going to see some FPS improvements?

Not trying to be impatient, I personally run between 45-80 FPS at all times, so it's not a huge deal to me.

But the rest of the community? They have been waiting for months.

it seems that DE improwing performance only for new intel processors such as i5,i7.for old intel such as my pentium 2020m(2.4ghz) and amd its getting more bad with every update

Most games that aren't heavily optimized for multi-threading will always favour Intel CPUs, purely because their IPC (Instructions per cycle) is a lot higher than AMDs and older generation Intels. It's not developers favouring one or the other.

But I am curious what DE plan on doing this year as far as optimizations go. Intel i5-3570K at 4.7GHz and a GTX 970, and I still get frame rate dips to 40 or so when hosting or going into the void.

EDIT: Also will say that a few of my friends have noticed that since U12 onwards, performance has been all over. But generally getting slightly worse. Also more annoying when you are getting FPS dips, but neither CPU or GPU are being fully utilized.

Edited by Snougar

Most games that aren't heavily optimized for multi-threading will always favour Intel CPUs, purely because their IPC (Instructions per cycle) is a lot higher than AMDs and older generation Intels. It's not developers favouring one or the other.

But I am curious what DE plan on doing this year as far as optimizations go. Intel i5-3570K at 4.7GHz and a GTX 970, and I still get frame rate dips to 40 or so when hosting or going into the void.

EDIT: Also will say that a few of my friends have noticed that since U12 onwards, performance has been all over. But generally getting slightly worse. Also more annoying when you are getting FPS dips, but neither CPU or GPU are being fully utilized.

I have a slightly better system and I get the same results and it is getting worse every update.

I hope the devs make more quality then quantity for this game otherwise I will be gone before you know because of poor graphics performance.

I really hate to say but Warframe needs an new engine this one is outdated and needs an upgrade soon.

I am astonished that this engine runs pretty great on that low of an usage, but we all know that it should utilize more gpu and cpu not less when it gets crowded in certain missions.

And if warframe is so CPU bound as they  say why is my CPU on all cores only utalized like 25%?(No cpu is maxed out)

I really love this game and I keep addressing it more that it needs more performance instead of more content that fills the game more and more with S#&$ty things they are only mastery fillers.

Chao, The Roaring Lion Warlord of Shadow Lords

Edited by TheRoaringLion

Gotta say performance has been terrible lately. It's funny cus i started playing couple weeks now and have been praising the game for running seamlessly on my Intel HD gpu, like just perfect... and now this.

Yea, since around U15 S#&$ has been going down the drain in terms of FPS performance. The new content is great but I'd rather play regular missions with high frames and a little less content then hop into a grineer tileset and drop to 30