Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Bluescreened My Entire Party.

Shehriazad

So we were about to do a clan run in a T1S.

Started it and the Host disconnected right before we started the timer. No problem, we just remake the party and go again. 

This time around (again, right before starting the timer) my screen freezes and after 30 seconds I get a bluescreen with the reason "DPC WATCHDOG VIOLATION". 

My system is a really really clean one (OS, Drivers, 3 games, that's all) so I was a bit shocked at first...but I figured I might look into it later and reboot fast to rejoin the party.

Only to find out that again the entire party had fallen apart again...and they ALL either crashed out of the game or got a bluescreen. 

I don't have any #WAR crash report since it was a bluescreen and the OS crash dump file also doesn't make me any smarter...but it's a bit suspicous when a mission run bluescreens 3 and crashes 1 at the same time.

Edited by Shehriazad

Sounds like this might be hardware related and not due to warframe. 

Is your graphic card running fairly cool? 

Did you actually read my post? If 3 people bluescreen at the same time with different rigs and settings...but at the EXACT same moment...and the 4th person also crashes...then I will go ahead and tell you, this is not hardware related.

I haven't asked yet, but 4th person might be using a different OS than the other 3...which is why he might not have gotten bluescreened (as DPC WATCHDOG is amessage that didn't really appear before Win 8 if Im not mistaken).

Not to mention my current GPU is a STRIX 960. That thing doesn't even turn on the fans in WF...that's how cool it runs. (Sub 60°C)

Edited by Shehriazad