Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mature Gamer Couple Looking For Active Clan

(PSN)StormPoet

My husband and I are looking for an active clan preferably with fully researched labs. We don't want drama or bs... we just wanna have fun and find some cool people to group with for ODD, Vault or Tower Key runs (planning to farm Nova & Soma Primes this week). We do have microphones and use them as necessary.

We don't play Warframe exclusively but play other games as well such as Borderlands:THC and GTAV and a few other multiplayer games.

Here is a little info about us as pertains to Warframe:

My husband is new to the game (playing about a week) but he has just hit Mastery 3 and has Mag almost maxed with Rhino being built.

I have recently returned to the game with a Mastery of 9 and have a pretty good arsenal including Frost, Ember, Mag, and Rhino Prime warframes as well as almost all of the normal warframes cept for the 3 most recent new additions. I've got bunches of weapons both maxed and unranked. I have also obtained my first Archwing and have done a few of those missions.

So if anyone is interested feel free to post here or send me a PS4 friend request with "Warframe Clan" in the message and we can see how it goes from there. Thanx!

EDIT: Just for clarification when I say active clan I mean exactly that... I am referring to how many people are logging in on a regular/daily basis. I don't care about the number of people who are in the clan that haven't logged in for the last 6 months to a year(or longer). We are currently in a clan where there are over 100 members but maybe a dozen of them login on a regular basis. If that was what I wanted I wouldn't be looking for an "Active" clan.

Edited by (PS4)StormPoet

Hey there! I'm one of the Warlords of the Spectral Sabers, one of the top moon clans on PS4. We have 950+ members, active members who are helpful and friendly. We would love to have you both join us! Our Dojo has all research and we are working on dojo colors weekly. Contact me with any further questions, I'll be happy to help!

Good Morning,

I'm OmegaXenon from Masters of Orokin Guards, We are an extremely active and helpful community.  We have a mix of post-secondary students to working professionals with kids.  Clan activity is showing 25 people active within 24hr period.  We can help make your characters even more powerful with secret farming locations and share clan specific intelligence on drop tables, mechanics, strategies and we also share weapon pro-builds.

Summary of Clan:

-32 Registered people w/ Alliances

-Clan emblem >>> you can see it on www.only-og.engjin.com

-Players are using MICS to coordinate combat real-time strategies.

-Dojo research technology, enegy, bio weapons and accessories 100% complete.

-Daily ODD, VOID mission runs

The clan is built from active, mature gamers; I'll send you a screenshot of the activity later on PSN.  If interested please reply on PSN.  The clan will only accept mature, and good quality people much more over than quantity of people. 

Omega

Good Morning,

I'm OmegaXenon from Masters of Orokin Guards, We are an extremely active and helpful community.  We have a mix of post-secondary students to working professionals with kids.  Clan activity is showing 25 people active within 24hr period.  We can help make your characters even more powerful with secret farming locations and share clan specific intelligence on drop tables, mechanics, strategies and we also share weapon pro-builds.

Summary of Clan:

-32 Registered people w/ Alliances

-Clan emblem >>> you can see it on www.only-og.engjin.com

-Players are using MICS to coordinate combat real-time strategies.

-Dojo research technology, enegy, bio weapons and accessories 100% complete.

-Daily ODD, VOID mission runs

The clan is built from active, mature gamers; I'll send you a screenshot of the activity later on PSN.  If interested please reply on PSN.  The clan will only accept mature, and good quality people much more over than quantity of people. 

Omega

Thanks for the info. We will take a few days to consider the different clans available to us and decide from there. One other thing... the link to the clan emblem you provided is going to a search engine looking for the address.

My husband and I are looking for a new active clan preferably with fully researched labs. We don't want drama or bs... we just wanna have fun and find some cool people to group with for ODD, Vault or Tower Key runs (planning to farm Nova & Soma Primes this week). We do have microphones and use them as necessary.

We don't play Warframe exclusively but play other games as well such as Borderlands:THC and GTAV and a few other multiplayer games.

Here is a little info about us as pertains to Warframe:

My husband is new to the game (playing about a week) but he has just hit Mastery 3 and has Mag almost maxed with Rhino being built.

I have recently returned to the game with a Mastery of 9 and have a pretty good arsenal including Frost, Ember, Mag, and Rhino Prime warframes as well as almost all of the normal warframes cept for the 3 most recent new additions. I've got bunches of weapons both maxed and unranked. I have also obtained my first Archwing and have done a few of those missions.

So if anyone is interested feel free to post here or send me a PS4 friend request with "Warframe Clan" in the message and we can see how it goes from there. Thanx!

EDIT: Just for clarification when I say active clan I mean exactly that... I am referring to how many people are logging in on a regular/daily basis. I don't care about the number of people who are in the clan that haven't logged in for the last 6 months to a year(or longer). We are currently in a clan where there are over 100 members but maybe a dozen of them login on a regular basis. If that was what I wanted I wouldn't be looking for an "Active" clan.

Hi,

I am running a small clan of 7 members in an alliance with a clan of 27 and we average between 8 to 15 active members a day which makes us a close group where we all know each other. Clan breakdown bellow.

*teleport network 

*Awesome emblem

*We are a cool and helpful clan part of an awesome alliance.

*Fully built Dojo.

*Most research done.  

*Weekly contest on which you can win awesome prices!

Requirements:

*Must Have Microphone.

*Mature

*Active (We have 10 day in-activity limit that causes demotion).

For more info message me on PSN: abelguerra

Hey StormPoet, I'm one of the members of the Hellenics Clan. We're a Ghost Clan and we're still very small, but the Warlord and I are on very often (except Thursdays for me, and currently the Warlord is going to be gone soon to present a paper for publishing). We've got most - not all, but most - lab research done and most of what's not done is underway (mostly new Archwing stuff). We are also in an Alliance which we lead along with the clan Tribulation. The Alliance is quite large so we also often play with others from the alliance who have mics. We're not planning to go above the 10/15 (I can never remember which) max for ghost clan, but we hope to have a ghost clan full of people who are fun to play with! Just a notice, our clan is based on Greece because the Warlord is Greek-Canadian but you don't have to be Greek to join (take me for example). Let me know if you're interested and I can send you an invite! I always find that keeping it small makes it feel more like an actual community :)

Edited by (PS4)LIGHTNINGCOMBAT

Been Playing A Couple Of Month's Now , Was In A Clan ! My Daughter And I Felt It Wasn't The Right Clan For Us So We Wanted To Explore Better Options And Started A New Clan.. We Are Very Family Oriented And Love To Play For Fun. So If That Sounds Good To You Please Feel Free To Contact Us And We Would Like To Start A New Friendly And Fun Clan..Thanks Gamer Tag Eighteen01 or Killpenguin_1997..

i am sunnyxtreme83 warlord of Blue Barracudas / Leader of Xtreme Tennos Alliance having friendly community with active and talkative players in clan chat and alliance chat too..We use mics and have fun. If you want numbers of people active just pm me i will reply to you.
We have clan and alliance emblem as well. We are growing strong clan and alliance rapidly. if you have an interest just me up.

Good luck :)

Been Playing A Couple Of Month's Now , Was In A Clan ! My Daughter And I Felt It Wasn't The Right Clan For Us So We Wanted To Explore Better Options And Started A New Clan.. We Are Very Family Oriented And Love To Play For Fun. So If That Sounds Good To You Please Feel Free To Contact Us And We Would Like To Start A New Friendly And Fun Clan..Thanks Gamer Tag Eighteen01 or Killpenguin_1997..

THere are alot of good clans out there! find the best one that SUITS YOU!

Edited by (PS4)OmegaXenon

Thanks to everyone who has posted. Hubby and I have made our decision and unfortunately its to stay where we are. There are a number of reasons for this but we feel it would be unfair to join a new clan only to go inactive again. So again thanks to everyone. Good luck and as always... have fun!

Edit: Anyone that is looking for a new friend or even someone to just game with when I am on is more than welcome to send me a friend request on PSN. Just put Warframe in the message so that I know you are responding to this. Cya!

PSN: StormPoet

Edited by (PS4)StormPoet