Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Chroma's Effigy Doubles Bonus Credits?

ZechsX18999

Question

17 answers to this question

I'm just confused as to why his "extra credits" is even a thing on effigy... what's the point other than to make another frame like Nekros that everyone is forced into using to speed up certain types of grind? Since this is players helping players and it's kinda on topic, figured I would ask...

I'm just confused as to why his "extra credits" is even a thing on effigy... what's the point other than to make another frame like Nekros that everyone is forced into using to speed up certain types of grind? Since this is players helping players and it's kinda on topic, figured I would ask...

From the wiki:

• The increased credit drop chance from enemies killed by Chroma's 4th ability - Effigy - may be a reference to common legends of dragons hoarding gold.

Just to clarify, are you using effigy as you make it to extraction? For most of the time spent in the mission? Once? I heard it had a chance of doubling the reward but I don't know how/if any testing has been done yet.

I've been using it in dark sector defense and extracting at wave 5.

This was intended as a reference to dragon being a bringer of fortune in myths and legends. And I'm pretty sure that Effigy is bugged at the moment, it shouldn't double the amount of bonus creds you get after missions.

Whenever you play missions where you dont need to reach an extraction point to complete it (defenses and interceptions), if the Effigy is active and you're near it, you're gonna get double cred on reward. 

It has nothing to do with the credit drop bonus that the Effigy itself has. 

Whenever you play missions where you dont need to reach an extraction point to complete it (defenses and interceptions), if the Effigy is active and you're near it, you're gonna get double cred on reward. 

It has nothing to do with the credit drop bonus that the Effigy itself has. 

Sounds like a bug.