Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Contest: Wyrmius Take Over!

[DE]Megan

iBQCtlA.jpg

Ladies and Gentle-Tenno, it's time for a Wyrmius showdown! This rage-inducing game is now available worldwide for everyone to increase their blood pressure with. Steer Wyrm through a chaotic cluster of lasers and obstacles! Do you have what it takes to set the ultimate high score? Can you drive yourself to heart attack? See your name in lights!

How to enter:

Record a game clip of your high scoring Wyrmius run and submit to this thread for judgement!

Need an Example?

https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=16BBA6D22AE46667!1242&authkey=!AMAZ-y7gdctS4lU&ithint=video%2cmp4

Tips:

PC: Record your game clip (you can use the Raptr client, DXtory, Fraps, etc). Upload your video to a hosting site like YouTube, and link the video in your submission post.  

Xbox One: Upload your video to OneDrive and link the video in your submission post.

PS4: Share your recorded game clips right to YouTube and post the link in your submission post.

Rules:

One submission per user.

You may edit your videos to add special effects, music, text, etc.

Video must be your own -- do not use footage that is not yours.

Video cannot be more than 10 minutes.

Video must be 1 complete high score run-- not a compilation of attempts.

Do NOT reserve posts in this thread.

Any submission that doesn't follow these rules will be disqualified!

Prizes (Each platform will have 3 winners):

1st place -- 1000 Platinum and Wyrm Prime! 

2nd place -- 750 Platinum

3rd place -- 500 Platinum

Winners are chosen based on epic Wyrmius maneuvering, ability to stay alive when the going gets tough, and the inevitable high score.

The 1st place video will also be featured on all our social media platforms (Twitter, Facebook and YouTube) for the world to see!

The contest starts today, Friday, March 27 at 1 p.m. EDT, and ends Thursday, April 2 at 1 p.m. EDT.

ALL PLAYERS FROM EACH PLATFORM CAN PARTICIPATE!

Good luck, and remember to take a deep breath and think happy thoughts!

Video cannot be more than 10 minutes.

Video must be 1 complete high score run

I don't know if anyone actually managed to pull that off so far, but those two rules together mean that you're not allowed to submit your run if you manage to stay alive for more than 10 minutes - which would be quite an achievement by itself.

Edited by Bibliothekar

Not trying to be ungrateful but what about those who already have Wyrm prime? I personally do not have it but I would be a bit let down if I did. Then again with 1000 Plat there's not much to complaIn about.

woah there triple post

Edited by CruelCrow

Not trying to be ungrateful but what about those who already have Wyrm prime? I personally do not have it but I would be a bit let down if I did. Then again with 1000 Plat there's not much to complaIn about.

woah there triple post

Another prize can be given if 1st place winner already has a Wyrm Prime :)

Well i just did Wyrmius and i don't know what to think about it i think i did ok at least but idk if it will be high enough to be any top place though..... does anyone know an idea for the high score right now or is it on the arcade that you see on the picture?