Community Spotlight: Tenno Clock

DE_Adam

Warframe's community has grown considerably since open beta, and can be difficult to keep up with when your priority is exploring the Void or keeping Grineer clones in check.  So when members of the community step up to help others stay up to date with current events, with precise talking points and concise discussion on a weekly basis you can't help but be a little impressed.

With the help of a dedicated group of friends Drew and Loz have kept us all informed and entertained via their wonderful podcast, Tenno Clock.  Spanning almost the full length of Warframe Tenno Clock is Warframe's longest running podcast, focusing on events large and small within the Warframe community.  This week's Community Spotlight goes behind the scenes with the hosts and asks the hard hitting questions that absolutely must be answered.

Seriously though, when is the next hype train video?

-DE_Adam

Thank you DE_Adam. 

I might as well thank Drew for listening to me ramble on for hours and hours and giving me a place to host my silly videos.

Oh you want more hype trains...? OK then. I have one other project almost done but after that it will be all fuel to new hype trains!

Edit: Have to say having that hype train on the front page goes beyond my wildest dreams

Edited by MDRLOz

Tenno Clock. Saw that intro. Will say here what I said on Youtube: I REALLY need to start watching that show. Loki is just AWESOME. All kinds of awesome!

And, hey, if you guys need more voices you know I'm always willin' to help. Hell! It's somethin' of a dream to help with that!

How did I miss this being a thing? Well, guess I have another podcast/youtube thing for me eyeballs/eardrums.

Thanks Obama D:!!!

I joke I joke, but yeah I'm kinda sad I missed 74 episodes of that, but, at least now I can look forward to future stuff. Silver  clouds or whatever right?

are they actually honest about WF or theyre just "OMG warframe iz awsum and theres nuthin wrong wit it!"?

Well this would be best answered by some one who watches the episodes and could give a unbiased, yet experienced view.

I would say we both really like warframe so we are positive about it. We wouldn't do all this if we didn't love the game.

Are we a couple of "yes men" that say everything happens awesome all the time? I would like to say far from it.

Edited by MDRLOz