Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ran An Invasion Solo, 5/5 Completions, Got No Reward

Ebondevil

Last Night I logged in to find the Grineer Invasion on Metis (Jupiter) under way at around 80%, Since the Grineer were offering a Catalyst BP, I decided to run it as quickly as possible in the hopes of being able to complete all 5 runs in time, as a result I just jumped in on my default mode (Solo) and ran through the missions as fast as I could.

Before going into the last mission I was at 4/5 Completions and the Invasion was at 99.6%, nearly complete but I made it into the mission in time, and completed my 5th round. However when I finished the Mission the Invasion was over.

Last night I did not receive any mail on completion of the mission

I went to Larunda (Mercury) relay and back to my Liset to see if that would trigger the mail, and then I re-logged, still no Mail. I logged on this morning to see if it might appear given a bit of time, but no, I still have not received a mail delivering a Catalyst BP

I was under the impression this issue was fixed in Patch 15.7

(Please note I did run another invasion the same day in a team, on IO (Jupiter) which rewarded a Reactor, that was received correctly, but I ran that 7 times and was finished the last run before the invasion was over)

Edited by Ebondevil

Exact same thing happened to me, got there and finished the final 5th run. But when i came out of the mission the Alert was gone, and my 5th attempt never counted. As a result missed out on a Catalyst which in all fairness shouldn't be the case. You are in the mission before said percentage is at 100%. So that run should still count.

I completed all missions of two invasions on Jupiter, Io and Metis, one of them for Reactor other Catalyst, I didn't receive any of those, and none were solo.

The issue doesn't seem to be the time you finish the run, because I did my 5th run on one of those with a clan member and he got the reward and I didn't.

After that I did other invasions/alerts and received them fine.

Edited by Lminith