Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Scythes And Other Forgotten Melee Weapons

Nero9937

Scythes behave like heavy weapons, look like heavy weapons, but surprisingly, deal as much damage as a light melee weapon. (The hate deals 60 damage versus the typical 100~125 heavy weapons feature. Bringing it to a similar value would drastically improve viability.) DE, not OP enough plz buff.

On the other hand, we have daggers. they are lighter than a sword, quicker than a sword, and deal less damage. Exept for the last part, the game does not reflect those statements. DE, not OP enough plz buff.

And at last but not least... we have sword & board melee weapons. (Yeah, I know. there's only Silva & Aegis... but still.) 35 fire damage feels absurdly weak for its gorgeous design, and a bit of physical damage wouldn't be overkill. (35 fire + 20 slash looks pretty fair. And hey, who said fire can't cut ?) Again and always, DE, not OP enough plz buff.

What other melee weapons need a buff ?

Edited by Nero9937

As always buff sycthes! Mainly hate, it is undeserving of being a stalker drop especially when compared to the other two drops. Scythes also need an animation fix for their stealth kill.

I would wait until there are other sword & board types before buffing this one. Just to see how DE does with making a few more of these. (I want one for archwing :D)

The only problem with buffing daggers is if the speed is too much people are going to go flying. However a slight buff would help as the fastest ones (dual fang p and ceramic dagger) are only on par with the regular speed (attk speed 1.0) of most swords.