Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Arcane Trickery Activation Bug.

Shuuro

Rank 4 Arcane trickery.

Game play bug:

No matter how many ground finishers I do, it refuses to activate. Went an entire 40 minutes of survival without it activating on a group finisher at all.

Edit:

Quality of life change. This could use a buff, 10% on a finisher for only 20 seconds is quite pathetic.

Edited by Shuuro

I can confirm I tried this with the 3rd rank of the arcane equipped 7.5% for 15 seconds.  I only got it to activate once when using Vauban and his Vortex and that was when i specifically equipped the melee weapon and was spamming it over and over again.

The strange thing is when I use my 5% chance Arcane Awakening it goes off almost every few reloads yet a 7.5% trickery is just not working so O.o

Edited by Jax_Cavalera

Trickery needs a serious buff.

Not because it's weak, but because the way it's activated currently is extremely situational.

You waste WAY TOO MUCH TIME to even do ONE finisher! With such a low chance, it never even activates.

Then I look at arcane like On hit, or take damage, and immediately see how that's going to activate so much more compared to Trickery.

I performed further testing using an Ash and even then it took multiple bladestorms to get a single activation 1 in about 15 bladestorms before it would activate once.

This has been the only reliable way to even get it to activate so far.  Using other frames, it simply takes over 1 hour for a single 15 second activation and that's just not good enough, not even for a random chance perk.

Please fix this DE.

I performed further testing using an Ash and even then it took multiple bladestorms to get a single activation 1 in about 15 bladestorms before it would activate once.

This has been the only reliable way to even get it to activate so far.  Using other frames, it simply takes over 1 hour for a single 15 second activation and that's just not good enough, not even for a random chance perk.

Please fix this DE.

Likewise, I've been spending a few hours testing a few melee weapons, using a lot of Teleport Finishers on Ash.

Out of around 37~40 enemies. It'll activate once a run, if even that much.

It's in a really sad state, and it shouldn't be. Finishers are not easy to do, not every frame, and certainly very few stances have innate finishers in their combos.

Any news on if this is a brutal bug or if it's not meant to activate on enemies that are open to finishers??

I haven't heard anything, but if it's really meant to not work on ground finishers, then this really does need an increase to activation chance.

If they don't want it to be an issue with Blade Storm, but keep it on Blade Storm, they could always just add an innate cooldown, but increase the duration and activation chance.

I struggle though to see any logical reason to want to proc trickery with a frame that can already turn invisible O.x   I simply had to see if it worked like EVER.

Decent Ash build gives you 1 sec smoke shadow. Now I can have my 20seconds invis and a terrifying frame.

I don't really use ash and surely this arcane isn't just for one warframe in the game right?    hmm well it did read to imply that it is for all finishers, which would and should include those done by any warframe and not just the ones by Ash during bladestorm.

I don't really use ash and surely this arcane isn't just for one warframe in the game right?    hmm well it did read to imply that it is for all finishers, which would and should include those done by any warframe and not just the ones by Ash during bladestorm.

Hydroid should be able to take advantage but there are issues with him and trickery probably related to the same issue of not getting any bonus from banshee's savage silence aswell.