Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Looking To Join A Chill Clan

(PSN)DragoFire220

Hi

I havent played warframe ps4 in over 6months so my skills might not be teribly great but i have lots of good frames and maxed weapons i will be geting on in about 2 hours last thing that i remember doing before i took a break was t4 survival so it might take me a few days to get back up to par on those skills but i have maxed out rino prime mag prime boltor prime dakara prime and dragon nikanna if i remember correctly those were some of the best weapons aswell as a maxed out crit build soma (however i heard there is now a prime soma i freaking want it ) anyway my ps4 ign is dragofire220 im 16 and just looking for some people to run tower missions with msg me on there or on here if you got a clan i can chill with

Thanks M8

I'm OmegaXenon from Masters of Orokin Guards, We are an extremely active and helpful community.  We have a mix of students to working professionals with kids.  Clan activity is showing 25 people active within 24hr period (30 in clan)  We can help make your characters even more powerful with farming locations and share clan specific intelligence on drop tables, mechanics, strategies and we also share weapon pro-builds.

Summary of Clan:

-30 Registered gamers and active top alliance

-Clan emblem >>> you can see it on www.only-og.engjin.com

-Players are using MICS to coordinate combat real-time strategies.

-Dojo research technology, enegy, bio weapons and accessories 100% complete.

If interested please reply on PSN (omegaxenon).  The clan will only accept mature, and good quality people much more over than quantity of people. 

Omega

Hello just started new clan! We have 5 really good elite players are dojo is almost done and we are looking for active players to join. We wanna stay small so we can have one on one with all are new players. So if this sounds like something that will work in your favor please contact me thanks.. Eighteen01..

Edited by (PS4)Eighteen01

• 1 month later...

Feel free to join us. No fancy websights, but we have a good clan that helps out all the time. Full dojo, no clan tax, and I basically cover all donations in the dojo. I give out plat on birthdays and holidays, to show my appreciation, and to help out 

message on PSN if you want FotoPhreak92

Feel free to join us. No fancy websights, but we have a good clan that helps out all the time. Full dojo, no clan tax, and I basically cover all donations in the dojo. I give out plat on birthdays and holidays, to show my appreciation, and to help out

message on PSN if you want FotoPhreak92

May I join?

Edited by (PS4)entrprise_

• 2 weeks later...

Hi there. My name is Turtle and I am the founder of the new Clan, Tacetus Tardus Mortem. We are currently in need of new members and I would love to help out any new players as I plan to implement an apprenticeship program into my clan as soon as it takes off. I can teach you everything thing you need to and give you some tips on how to deal with higher level missions and tricky bosses so that you may in turn teach another tenon. I sincerely hope you consider joining us. You may send me a message if you're interested and I look forward to working with you!