Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Arsenal] Archwing And Loadouts Problem - Updated 01/04

Autongnosis

First of all i hope this is the right section for it.

So. Before the last Arsenal update i used to be able to assign an Archwing loadout with equipment and color config to each of my frame's loadouts.

This is not the case anymore. Basically the problem is this:
- i go into one loadout, change tab to archwing
- i proceed to set up my AW, arch gun and arch melee with their config
- i do this for all of my loadouts

In the old system switching loadouts would also switch the AW loadout to the corresponding one. Now basically if i switch the warframe loadout the AW loadout doesn't switch.
Moreover moving between loadouts in the AW tab does weird things with the colour configs and nothing else, while i would assume it should switch frame and AW/archgun/archmelee and colour config according to the setups i chose in the first place.

Also if i go back and switch warframe loadouts it doesn't actually switch AW loadouts accordingly.

Hopefully this is not a user based problem (as in: i'm stupid and can't use it). I think that's not the case but hey, i can't be sure. Hope the feedback is appreciated.

If it's unintended, it's annoying. If it's intended, what is the reasoning behind this functionality?

Cheers :)

EDIT: title.

Edited by Autongnosis

Hopefully this is not a user based problem (as in: i'm stupid and can't use it). I think that's not the case but hey, i can't be sure.

I'm having the same problem and it annoys me a lot. So no, it's certainly not a pebkac, but a bug of the loadout type switcher. Which could be moved to the top of the screen (above the current loadout tabs) instead of having to click another button first, if you ask me.

That too.

Basically the way i thougth the arsenal system would work was that i would be able to select a loadout and assign frame and frame weapons with colour and mod configs, AW and AW weapons with colour and mod configs to that loadout so that by switching loadouts i would switch both frame/weapons and AW/AW weapons and their corresponding configs.

Hope it's clear enough.

EDIT: typos and synthax.

Edited by Autongnosis

UPDATE: Ok, i've played around with the Arsenal tonight.

As far as i've understood it's actually working. I mean, i managed somehow to keep the configs right.

The issue now is that when i switch loadouts in the warframe's tab it doesn't change loadout in the Archwing tab.

At this point i'm not sure itì's unintended since apparently everything is working, but there is a lack of loadout link between frame and AW. So if it's unintended, then fine, might warrant a fix, if it's intended, it should be somehow possible to link them (as in: i switch to my loadout 1 in frame arsenal and the AW arsenal switches to its loadout 1).