Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Map Holes In Mastery Rank Tests

DrCrawford

Just took my MR 16 test, on wave 3, everything smooth, go to do a melee slide attack to get the last enemy and i fly off the screen into the standard hole of doom. Test auto fails, i have to wait another day.

It wouldn't be such a big deal except:

I cannot remember the last Mastery Rank Test that didn't have SOME kind of bug, hole, exploit, stalker spawning, etc etc

Fix these, run 'em through something cause while I do enjoy the tests themselves, I dread taking them because I KNOW they will be buggy. Every damn one.

If you encounter any map holes/bugs in the future make sure to take a screenshot of it with F6 and follow the instructions found here: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/395894-map-holes-environment-bugs-screenshot-tickets/

Also as of U16, you can practise your next mastery test and all previous ones you have taken, in Cephalon Simaris's room, on the right when you enter.

If you encounter any map holes/bugs in the future make sure to take a screenshot of it with F6 and follow the instructions found here: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/395894-map-holes-environment-bugs-screenshot-tickets/

Also as of U16, you can practise your next mastery test and all previous ones you have taken, in Cephalon Simaris's room, on the right when you enter.

I should have screen shot it, if it happens again I will.

ahem: I don't need to practice it, because my failing test wasn't my inability to complete the test. It was the game bugging out and me falling into a map hole.

Don't know exactly how you can practice to avoid that...

Unless the practice room is the exact map then i'll see if i can try it again in the practice map and find the hole to screen shot.

Edited by TennoMordant