Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mastery 19 Test Can Soft-Lock

Kthal

If the rescue target walks off an edge, as it blindly will, it will enter bleed-out out of bounds, not respawn, and make the test un-beatable, even if you still have two attempts remaining.

In this instance, the Grineer respawned, I did not get reset to the start, the orbs did not get reset, and the target froze at 5 seconds remaining (according to the hud). Committing suicide (via a Glaive) had no effect and I had to abort the mission.

I honestly had no idea you could do that

You can also stay near wall and throw glaive to the wall, getting some damage from explosion.

I did MR19 first try with glaive also, and I was jumping like mad, havent really focused on target following me. 

Edited by Vicious_D

• 2 weeks later...

Yea, same bug here. And DE even said back then that they came to the conclusion that AI doesn't need update as players breeze through them... yea sure, if they are stupid moving (if even moving) targets, sure we will breeze through them.

Seriously... heck, they added the manic that's again, supposed to be challenging. Interesting idea of a challenge - an enemy invulnerable half the time, but stupid idiot and dying like a newborn rat if left for it's own devices. Yay. Good job.

Stop trying to force cr*p to happen the way you want it to happen! That's not challenge! Make a proper AI and stop with the invulnerable/impossible to defend against stuff! That's not challenge!

Heck, how hard it is to make an AI never walk off an edge? Putting in invisible walls with "AI only" flag is not exactly the newest stuff in map making. What, did the overly detailed scenery took up too much time?

Jokes aside, with such great potencial, it's a shame this game is where it is (or the direction it seems to be going towards) - stupid little things that could be fixed in 1 day... heck most of them shouldn't be flawed to begin with, they are so basic (like weapon balance)!