Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Game Client Completely Locks Up When Accessing "options" Menu, Rarely Other Menus As Well.

Hexerin

Accessing "Options" will lock the client up, almost every time. Client locked up when I last accessed the Navigation menu as well (where the planets are, think it's called Navigation), although this is the only time a menu other than Options locked up. I can't reliably reproduce the issue (happens almost consistently anyways), and it doesn't matter what options I check/uncheck in the launcher or anywhere else.

This isn't an issue with my hardware, the game ran absolutely flawlessly before I went on haitus. Got solid 60+ FPS with moderately high settings, no matter what was going on onscreen. Something got broken in a patch or something.

In the start/run menu, type %localappdata% and his enter.  In the window that comes up, delete the Warframe folder.  This will reset all of your settings, but after this start Warframe up and see if you can access the options menu and stuff regularly.

If not, then in the launcher click the gear icon in the upper-right, and then click the Verify button and give it a while to do what it needs to, it'll check and repair the game files.

• 2 weeks later...

For the "option" issue :

- In your launcher, disable the 64bits mod, disable multi-task, disable fullscreen and check that you are using only one direct x version.

Then you can run the game and try to enter the option menu.

Tell me if it work !

Then the navigation map issue :

Change the UDP Ports in options menu

Edited by Dyewild

• 2 weeks later...