Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Finally Reached Tempest! I Reveal To You All That You Need To Wreak Havoc On The Opposing Team!

Zarozian

Alright I finally reached Tempest!

KrDK3pp.jpg

I must admit despite hating the crap out of PvP and only doing it for the lore which is to prepare for the greater evils beyond the Outer Terminus. I must say I have gotten so good at it that I developed quite the sadist side of me which would kill and cap till I am one point away from finishing the game and I would head  over to the enemy base and just wait there for them all to respawn and come and to me before I slaughter and chase after them all with my Bo Prime.

I swear it's really turning me in to a sadistic monster. e .e

Like you would just see this one Red Rhino Prime flying and jumping across the map and chasing you down at blinding speed, go into a room full of enemies and come out the other end with the bodies exploding inside!

XlyXOh5.jpg

Now that I have reached Tempest I feel like I have a very good idea of what the most powerful set up is!

So I will give you a list of what you guys all need to completely wreak havoc on the other team alone.

Rhino Prime -  Maybe I am being biased a bit~ But I am certainly not this time.

You see Rhino Prime has higher armor and higher shields than Excalibur so only he can really pull this off with his Rhino Charge~ Usually I just make sure i have 25 energy just in case and I run to the enemy base looking for enemies and I see a cluster of them together~ I just jump ad melee to fly into that group and just lock on to my first prey and kill that person then rhino charge another to death while escaping only to slide jump on top of another poor player who just happened to be near me~ Those who have been in a match against me know how bad it is. o -o

Braton Prime - I can't tell you how many times I was defeated by this weapon. The people using it would see me wall running and flying towards them like a beautiful red butterfly and they would start running away and just start spraying at me in a panic and they would usually almost always get me if I fail to slide afterwards~ It does a better job at killing me than the Strun Wraith especially when I copter even then it gives me a hard time~ So instead I developed a new way to counter this by super slide jump and fly all around them till they are low on ammo and then i move in for the kill taking less damage~ Braton Prime is probably the best weapon~

Lex Prime

Lex -I can't tell you how much I hate this gun! I get shot by it twice and I die before I can reach the shooter! ;D

But that's what makes this weapon so great! If you are a great shot or a aim botter this is the gun for you! Two shotting anything that you can hit from a long distance~ But with my Bo Prime I can easily block those bullets and close the distance by flying at the same time! Then once I am up close most people using this gun can't aim and hit me for the life of them! xD 

Don't get the Lex Prime it's strangely weaker than its regular counter part. Lex Prime has 85 per a shot and Lex has 140 per a shot. =/

Bo PrimeMy one and only favorite! You must have a Clashing Forest stance and a Explosive Demise on this thing!

Clashing Forest has a combo that deals like 5 hits in 1 combo where the staff just twirls really fast! And Explosive Demise is great because anyone near the dead body that you laid waste to will more than likely die in the explosion for when it blows cause it does 300 damage! >;D  

However what truly makes this weapon great is its speed- COPTER YOU SAY? NO! WE DO NOT COPTER WITH THIS WEAPON!  Instead we jump them MELEE while looking towards the sky! Usually used in combination with the slide jump then followed by the melee in mid air! You will steal the Cephalon and bring it back to base within seconds!

A large group of enemies altogether? PERFECT! You run in there and you kill one and another with the quick combos then you slide jump out of there and watch the bodies explode from a safe distance killing the rest of them! One still alive?! NO PROBLEM! RHINO CHARGE HIM INTO NEXT WEEK! That's why it has to be Rhino!

It takes practice to master the Bo and Bo Prime's mechanics! But it's well worth it for fast travel and fast kills! 

Remember Sprint Slide Jump with as little sprint and sliding as possible! Practice this!

Then once you are in the air! Aim as high as you want or aim a little above the enemy then press the melee button as fast as you can! And you will be flung right in his face or right behind him! Making him perfect to kill! cause he will be trying to turn around but by the time he could do it you would of already executed the super fast spinny combo and ended him and his friends nearby! Then the Explosive Demise will blow up anymore trying to come attack you!

It's also this combo that lets me kill the entire enemy team within seconds! 

ClashingForestCombo2.gif

I purposely let myself get killed by my own explosive demise while holding the cephalon so that when they come near my body to pick up the cephalon and return it to base! I KILL THEM WITH MY EXPLODING BODY FROM THE GRAVE!!! BWUAHAHAHAAHAAAA!!!! TEAMS OF 4 ARE TOO SMALL FOR ME!!!! BWUAHAHAHAHHAAAA!!!!

REMEMBER!!! ITS ALL MUSCLE MEMORY!!!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now that I reached Tempest I am ready to face the Sentients. o -o....................

I should probably stay away from Conclave for a while....ehehee........ >.<

Edited by Zarozian

No you are not ready to face sentients. :P

Tell that to the people who hate me for being so good at something I hate.

God I came so far from hating PVP so much and all it's pvpers. =/

Then finding out how good I am at it. >.< It's just soo ironic!!! xD   I still hate pvp though. >.> 

It breeds toxicity and fuels the ego and creates bitterness and rage amongst its participant. Even I might of been tainted by its evils! O _O

Edited by Zarozian

I play with utility in mind as opposed to endless slaughtering everything. That's how I end up being the last one standing in most of the endless runs I do and Excal provides the utility.

Super Jump to clear gaps and to stay hidden from the opposing team when holding the cephalon and Radial Blind to keep pursuers off me.

It's all in how you want to play, just do what you do.

Well, at least you realized it.

I didn't reply back to the cussing and the hate though. 

I was having too much fun just destroying the other team to even care. =(

Heck some even praised me for wrecking all of them! D:

Cheap guide. You might as well play as Volt and be energywh0re running around the map taking energy and then pressing 4 at enemy base.

Ha! I dealt with a lot of those easily!

You just Rhino charge them before they use it! You can actually cancel it if you kill them fast enough! Just make sure you see them before they activate it so you can get in some kills! Same thing with Excalibur although with Excalibur it's just the opposite!

The only warframe that gave me the hardest time would really be Frost Chromas and other Rhino Primes who know what they are doing.

I used only the Bo Prime for everything and it brought me the most results since I don't have a Lex or a Braton Prime.

I play with utility in mind as opposed to endless slaughtering everything. That's how I end up being the last one standing in most of the endless runs I do and Excal provides the utility.

Super Jump to clear gaps and to stay hidden from the opposing team when holding the cephalon and Radial Blind to keep pursuers off me.

It's all in how you want to play, just do what you do.

Bo Prime is all the Utility you need. =(

It's true. >.<

Edited by Zarozian

I didn't reply back to the cussing and the hate though. 

I was having too much fun just destroying the other team to even care. =(

Heck some even praised me for wrecking all of them! D:

Ha! I dealt with a lot of those easily!

You just Rhino charge them before they use it! You can actually cancel it if you kill them fast enough! Just make sure you see them before they activate it so you can get in some kills! Same thing with Excalibur although with Excalibur it's just the opposite!

The only warframe that gave me the hardest time would really be Frost Chromas and other Rhino Primes who know what they are doing.

I used only the Bo Prime for everything and it brought me the most results since I don't have a Lex or a Braton Prime.

It's true. >.<

A duel the other day made me find out super jump is very useful in PvP as you go invisible when you use it. 

It's true. >.<

I can't tell you how many times I've done conclave and have people rely solely on spraying and spamming abilities. Super Jump just works for me, because a lot of people I've been up against don't know that Super Jump, makes you go 'up'.

Mag works just as well. She may be squishy due to having lowered health and armor, but her range on her Pull and Polarize can save some trouble if being ambushed by 2 or more of the opposing team.

I'm not arguing that Bo Prime isn't a good melee for it, since it has long reach and fairly quick attack speed, just need a bit more when I'm trying to score a capture without people trying to play the bow sniper.

Edited by SurrealEdge

This isn't really a guide either guys~

But it can be considered one since I know what can kill me and what can give people like me a very hard time. You are guaranteed to give people a very hard time and just destroy them with that set up if you know how to use it very well compared to other set ups~ =/

I can't tell you how many times I've done conclave and have people rely solely on spraying and spamming abilities. Super Jump just works for me, because a lot of people I've been up against don't know that Super Jump, makes you go 'up'.

Mag works just as well. She may be squishy due to having lowered health and armor, but her range on her Pull and Polarize can save some trouble if being ambushed by 2 or more of the opposing team.

I'm not arguing that Bo Prime isn't a good melee for it, since it has long reach and fairly quick attack speed, just need a bit more when I'm trying to score a capture without people trying to play the bow sniper.

Alright but I apologize as I will be showing off a bit more again. =/

iecSYWK.jpg

Ep93HuI.jpg

mhGDnIq.jpg

dWY7s8w.jpg

LYHYSWI.jpg

JKoqPB6.jpg

HBY1gQz.jpg

This is what my games look like on average ever since I became Whirlwind and started using the Bo Prime more.

I do a super jump and while in the air I do the melee attack which throttles me to the other end of the map and back again making very fast captures!

The throttling with the bow makes me move around and get behind enemies to melee them to death even more effectively.

If they are all near each other then they are all dead. 90% of the time especially if they don't see me coming and start shooting me first. The maxed Explosive Demise mod finishes off the rest or any others that try to come at me. I usually super jump away and see the kill I get from the explosion after I super jump and air dash away.

Edited by Zarozian

Now while I didn't use the Lex or the Braton. I can assure you someone whose extremely good with the Bo, armed with a Lex and a Braton Prime.

They will do far better than me. They would be unstoppable if they can use all 3 of those weapons together. But the Bo Prime and it's movements and combos will require practice. 

I haven't really tried out the new conclave yet but I will try out this set up and see what I can do with my noobish conclave skillz.

Make sure they are all primed!

REPORT BACK TO THIS THREAD WITH YOUR RESULTS! :O

AND MAKE SURE YOU ARE GREAT AT AIMING WITH THE RHINO CHARGE!

If someone is shooting at you block with your melee first while chasing them then rhino charge once they are lined up! Easy kill for those who runaway from your melee and shoot you!

I've seen people just run around with Iron Skin meleeing the crap out of everyone...

Then it's funny just to run vertically up a wall and shoot them while I'm hanging on the wall and see what they do in response to that.

Sometimes they just run up to the spot I'm hanging above and keep meleeing like a mindless ravenous lion clawing at prey on a high tree branch as if they can actually reach me.

And sometimes after 2 seconds of being so shocked like "people actually use wallrunning?" then they'll finally decide to shoot me.

And to the people talking about Super Jump, yes Super Jump is verrrrrry useful... that split second of disorienting your target might be all you need, worth the 10 energy investment...

And it's not just Super Jump that does that... even a simple directional melee straight up into the air is all you need sometimes... Especially against an enemy trying to rush you in melee combat. When you're right in the face of an enemy, flying straight up really throws the enemy off because when u take up such a large percentage of an enemy's screen by being so close, they may not even notice that u went straight up and might get confused of where u went, and it's a nice simple easy way to get away from the target that rushed you, if you're lucky u can just slam back down and if you catch them between melee animations, they'll get knocked down and u can finish them off. And if you have to, u can just keep bunny jumping with directional melee to avoid an enemy that prefers melee combat.

Edited by Tyrannawn

I've seen people just run around with Iron Skin meleeing the crap out of everyone...

Then it's funny just to run vertically up a wall and shoot them while I'm hanging on the wall and see what they do in response to that.

Sometimes they just run up to the spot I'm hanging above and keep meleeing like a mindless ravenous lion clawing at prey on a high tree branch as if they can actually reach me.

And sometimes after 2 seconds of being so shocked like "people actually use wallrunning?" then they'll finally decide to shoot me.

And to the people talking about Super Jump, yes Super Jump is verrrrrry useful... that split second of disorienting your target might be all you need, worth the 10 energy investment...

And it's not just Super Jump that does that... even a simple directional melee straight up into the air is all you need sometimes... Especially against an enemy trying to rush you in melee combat. When you're right in the face of an enemy, flying straight up really throws the enemy off, and it's a nice simple easy way to get away from the target that rushed you, if you're lucky u can just slam back down and if you catch them between melee animations, they'll get knocked down and u can finish them off.

No no no!

They are doing it wrong! You don't use Iron Skin unless you are about to die after killing a bunch of enemies and taking their hits! If you are low you use iron skin to get away and camp health orbs! THEN YOU GET BACK INTO THE FIGHT!

Like what if another Rhino Charges you then your Iron Skin goes away and he starts meleeing the crap out of you? I caught many other Rhinos trying to Iron Skin without being aware that the Iron Skin decreases and drops over time and I end up charging them then Bo Prime Clashing Forest Comboing them to death. o -o

Edited by Zarozian

I thought Latron and Kogake are the cheese items.

They are!

Those Kogake guys gave me a slightly hard time but once I wait for them and block their attacks I melee them and they die instantly! Plus the Bo Prime out performs the Kogake severely. The Kogake may be annoying by knocking you down but the Bo Prime can end you in Two its~ The second hit being a multi-hit combo, plus the Bo has a longer reach and better movements!

The results don't lie!

As for the Latron Prime guys. The Bo Prime allows you to close the distance between you and them extremely fast! Fast enough to put them in melee range! If they don't run then they are dead! Only the Braton Prime stands a better chance because it doesn't fire in bursts and it can be sprayed at close up targets!

The Latron performs similar to the Strun Wraith in killing me. Which is not fast enough. The Lex on the other hand outshines all these weapons.

All you need is perfect accuracy and land every shot with that Lex! I had no choice but to walk while blocking the bullets to get close to the Lex guy before I jump and melee to throttle myself forward and surprise him! =/

Edited by Zarozian

No no no!

They are doing it wrong! You don't use Iron Skin unless you are about to die after killing a bunch of enemies and taking their hits! If you are low you use iron skin to get away and camp health orbs! THEN YOU GET BACK INTO THE FIGHT!

Like what if another Rhino Charges you then your Iron Skin goes away and he starts meleeing the crap out of you? I caught many other Rhinos trying to Iron Skin without being aware that the Iron Skin decreases and drops over time and I end up charging them then Bo Prime Clashing Forest Comboing them to death. o -o

I heard about that patch change, I haven't been playing Warframe recently... Last time I played Warframe was before the decaying Iron Skin conclave change, I suppose that Iron Skin change is a nerf and forces a small play style change...

Speaking of that I'm actually super curious how much hp Iron Skin has, cuz no way is it like 1200hp from PvE lol

OP do you use Iron Shrapnel augment? Like is it part of your build?

No that thing is useless to me. While it is useful to knock down enemies I find it better to be able to use Rhino Charge twice to get two easy kills from unfortunate people who were unlucky enough to get caught while chasing me.

I will screenshot my build for you.