Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Titania Warframe Idea

Trailgamer5

Sorry if this is lackluster, I was bored and had nothing better to do.

Titania, being the wife of Oberon and Queen of the Fairies will share very distinct similarities with him, however she leans more on the supportive side rather than damage.

Her first ability, Ward, detonates a nearby ally causing seeking orbs to fly around. The orb's damage depends on the warframe detonates, with Ember being fire, Excalibur being slash, Banshee being impact etc etc, the detonated warframe will be healed for the orb's damage and they will be credited for kills. If there are no allies are within range, she detonates herself, causing orbs to have Radiation damage. Affected by strength and range mods

Her second ability, hallowed air, launches proximity mines into the air that detonate when enemies such as osprey are nearby. Kills will have their health converted into healing over time. Affected by strength, duration and range mods.

Her third ability, faerie fire, causes projectiles to seek her allies, when they reach them, it will start to orbit them, increasing armor. When the allies are hit in melee, the enemy will receive fire damage and fire status. Affected by strength and duration mods

Her fourth ability, (name pending), lifts herself and her allies granting them flight for the duration. Controls will be similar to archwing. Also grants additional armor and sprint speed. Affected by strength, duration and range mods.

Edited by Trailgamer5

Augment 1: Cupid's Flower: Enemies hit by Ward will follow and focus on the detonated warframe for 10 seconds (Imagine the trolling possibilities >:D)

Augment 2: Fairy's Lullaby: Enemies hit by Hallowed Air will be glued to the ground, unable to move.

Augment 3: Misdirecting Fairies: Enemies will be affected by Radiation instead when attacking a warframe affected by Faerie Fire in melee.

Augment 4: Oberon's Mischief: Gives enemies flight instead of Allies, forcing them to hover above the air. (Target Practice :D)

Also, Titania should have her unique Syandana, itsy bitsy teeny tiny wings on her back that flutter when her ultimate (name still pending) is cast. Her allies would receive glowing energy wings on their backs and if Titania does not have her default Syandana equipped, she receives it too. (it would be the receiving frame's energy color, similar to Volt's Speed)

PVP Augment: Midsummer Argument: Deal 200% more damage to Oberon, if he survives, get mind controlled for 30 seconds.

Edited by Trailgamer5

Y'know what would be funny? If Titania's abilities gave Oberon radiation status and vice versa!

Do you mean they'd be able to fight during the mission? (Even if they're allies)

That would be a wonderful way to reference a Midsummer Night's Dream given Oberon and Titania had argued and "fought" for a bit in that story.

I'm thinking Midsummer Winds would be a good name for the ultimate.

Also: since it lifts allies too, are allies going to be forced into the flying mode, or will they be able to "join in" at will and leave

Maybe pressing key 5 can cancel ally casted abilities on you? for example you are affected by her Ultimate you can press 5 to cancel it. Same with Oberon's Renewal and Ash's Smoke Shadow augment

I feel like her stats should be at rank 1:

Health: 125
Shields: 75
Armor: 100
Energy: 150
Stamina: 100
Sprint Speed: 1.25
Aura Polarity: V
Default Polarities: 2 V

Basically trading survivability for more Energy and Mobility

Edited by Trailgamer5

I love the ideas so far. I believe that a support/caster frame like this would be very good for Warframe.

I'd do art for this to show how I'd visualize this but I'm not very good at art resembling living things.

Just finished my hand drawn concept art :P

http://m.imgur.com/QH24TEb

Added Oberon for scale

Edited by Trailgamer5

Oh wow. That design seems pretty decent so far. Do you think you could do a front concept art?

(You could probably take and sketch an image of Oberon standing and then draw the concept art next to it as a way to compare the two from the front)

Might take a while, currently WIP

Oberon and Titania should get a single quest, or at least 2 quests intertwined together.

Ordis: This... Midsummer Dream you crafted... Is a script! For a play! How strange...

Lotus: Ordis, I know a place, go to the coordinates, we shall play the first act.

Ordis: But, but... Who are the actors?

Lotus: They will come, trust me...

Mission 1: Interception, Venus, Corpus, 2 waves.

Wave 1 start:

Simaris: There is data that needs to be collected here. Go, sentinel, gather anything you can find.

Suda: This is an intriguing place, Cephalon Cordylon, scan the place for Data, i must learn more.

Simaris: What is this? Competition? Another Cephalon seeking knowledge? This is interesting, in a... different way...

Suda: (Laugh) I see... Well, Data gathering can get quite... lonely sometimes, and Cephalon Cordylon does not suffice as quality company... Perhaps we should share our knowledge sometime? Cordylon, copy and send anything you find to this Cephalon here, perhaps he can return the favor...

Simaris: Uhm... Uh... That is kind of you, I will gladly accept this new knowledge, and in return i will share with you some of what i know.

Wave 2 start:

Ordis: The data belongs to the Operator!

Simaris: Ordis!? What brings you here? You are not the kind to be seeking knowledge!

Ordis: The Lotus needs this knowledge, and the Operator is here to gather it.

Simaris: What do you need of this information, Lotus? Be warned that your precious Tenno is at risk here.

Lotus: I need this Information, but i will be willing to share with you two, after I have used what i require from it.

Simaris: Very well, Cephalon, we shall wait for the Lotus and her Tenno to finish.

Suda: I agree.

Mission Complete: Receive: BP for Midsummer Dream: Oberon

Simaris: This is a new experience for me, to say the least.

Suda: A coincidence that would affect both of us. Lotus, i hope you keep your end of the bargain.

Lotus: Agreed, transferring data.

Ordis: That was the first part, although it was deviated heavily from the original, and we are getting no closer to new warframes.

Lotus: We need to delve deeper, maybe the next part of the script can help?

(Obviously a reference to Act 1, Part 1 of A Midsummer Night's Dream)

Edited by Trailgamer5

Mission 2, Grineer Sabotage, Mercury.

Ordis: How do you expect any of these Grineer to play the mechanicals?

Lotus: Keep an eye on any conversation, perhaps we can find something

After 20 seconds, alarms sound.

Heavy Gunner: Put your hands in the air!

Elite Lancer: Command, we caught suspected smuggler Darvo Bek.

Lotus: Darvo? Tenno, rescue him.

After Rescue,

Darvo: Thank you, Tenno! You saved my hide there. I can extract by myself, you continue what you do best!

Nearing Core:

Commander: Squad, it is our job to protect the core! I have already come up with a plan to defend it, Trooper Shix Shix Nhune For, you and Scorch Chee Uk Fhuve Fhuve will stand to the South, facing the door.

Lancer: I will stand to the south, I can provide a Better fire power compared to the Scorch!

Commander: Silence, Lancer For Chee For Chee Shix! Ballista Shix Shix Sevenk Tok, you stand at the south western point, provide covering fire for the Trooper and the Scorch!

Lancer: I will take her place! I will shoot more bullets with my Grakata compared to her Vulkar!

Commander: You are under my command, Lancer For Chee! And you will stand next to me! At the northern point, facing the door!

Lancer: Yes Sir...

Commander: Seeker Chee Ut Ut Shix, provide covering fire on the north eastern point for us.

Lancer: I will-

Commander: Do not make me throw you to the Drahks!

Trooper: Corpus Skoom!

Commander: Teleporting, move to my position!

Scorch: Ballista Shix Shix Sevenk Tok is down!

Commander: Retreat!

Tenno enters room:

Darvo: sorry, Tenno, I thought I might help out with what you were doing, nevertheless the core is all yours now.

Mission Complete: Receive BP for Midsummer Dream: Titania

Ordis: No closer to anything

Lotus: Darvo, do you know anything?

Darvo: Hmm... You might try sticking to Earth, it's most likely their parts will be found there.

• 4 months later...