Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 16.2.2

DE_Adam

Changes

• Removed some procedural rooms from Void Survival that would not spawn Survival points.
  • Cernos has been given the PBR treatment!
  • Players can now use the /unstuck command when in Solo mode.
    • The /unstuck command is now usable in any chat channel, but only when a player is in a Mission.

Fixes

• Fixed crash that would occur for players using AMD drivers when loading into missions.
  • Fixed a location on Ceres, Exta where players could become stuck against terrain and the level ceiling.
  • Fixed issue in Gifting caused by selecting a negative quantity, also prevented players from Gifting negative amounts in the future.

EDIT: BLACK SCREEN Some unfortunate players are getting a nonresponsive black screen on boot up. We're working on this and your support tickets help. Workaround seem to be possible disabling fullscreen in Launcher settings.

• Fixed issue in Gifting caused by selecting a negative quantity, also prevented players from Gifting negative amounts in the future.

you could gift negative? whut...how does that...but...how would that even resolve...

I was cautiously optomistic about the previous AMD fix. Maybe this one will actually work.  If it does, and I can play one night without crashing, I'll happily eat my words.  If I get another two crashes tonight I'm likely to get my first forum warning, because after talking this much all I have left in my vocabulary is curse words.

Also, seconding the lack of support response.  I'm thinking they're still unburying themselves from the torrent of people who couldn't log on for nearly a week after U16.  A buggy release over a weekend will do that.