Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Throwable Weapons Suggestion

Zaniux

Throwable weapons are a nice concept but they need something to make them more appealing, at least for me.

Their primary objective is to fly, and kill while they're doing it. Based on that I'd like to suggest something that I believe it would make them more interesting and effective to use: increased damage range while flying.

poj3QPl.png

The idea is to increase the damage range while the weapon is flying by creating an outer circumference, this circumference will be created by the element (or element combo) of our choice, it could even be increased by primed (reach).

I think having something like this would make this type of weapons a lot more effective and fun to use.

Thoughts?

• 1 month later...

That, and it would look completely badass.

Take my +1. Now.

EDIT: Oops. Accidentally cast Shadows of the Thread on this. But this needs bumping because it's a great idea, anyway.

Thanks.

I love it, but... what about the Halikar and Kestrel? That would look kinda funny with them. X3

It would be nice to have the same concept with maybe a different form (not circumference) for those weapons, but considering the time it takes to get new things and the amount of work it can take, I would say: it would be the same for all throwable weapons.