Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

This Is How I Can Help You, Help Me, Help Simaris, Help You, Help The Sanctuary....(100 Scans In Less Than An Hour)

Zarozian

Question

Alright so I did the maths and I calculated that we can get this done in 3 days if at least 1500 people can get 300 scans each day, we would be able to get to 100% in 3-5 days. But don't worry this method allows you to get 100 scans within an hour which won't take much of your time at all, making this goal very possible. Also you don't have to participate if you don't want to, this is basically just giving those who want to, the option to do so.

NOW THE MOST EFFECTIVE WAY OF SCANNING IS THROUGH DECEPTION MISSIONS.

FOR THE ANTI-MOA SPAM JUPITER THEBE.

The most effective Warframe for hunting  for Simaris is Rhino or Rhino Prime.

Now the rules.

1. Always have your synthesis scanner in hand or else the marker on the blue target will not appear.

2. Don't look for the synthesis target just rush through the mission upload the data mass and move towards extraction with your synthesis scanner always equipped in your hand! Very important! And I will guarantee you, you will always find the synthesis target in every single mission.

3. Rhino or Rhino Prime is the most effective for this because he can charge through these laser doors and ignore all sorts of attacks while scanning. As a bonus he can hit the synthesis target stunning it long enough for you to get all 3 nodes on the synthesis target quickly without you ever needing to use a trap. This only works once though.

4. A staff weapon is a must if you wanna be fast. Just like how I destroyed many of you in PvP with the Bo Primes insane movement speed maneuvers, it works the same way in here too. 

5. Always solo the deception mission. It's the most fastest and effective way. I promise

6. It helps to think of this as a contest as it will get you to do things faster like it's a race. However it's not a contest but it helps to think that it is. But either way we are all winners in the end when we get the next lore. That's the true goal.

Now I will show off a bit as proof that this is very effective. 

rsMGtTH.jpg

The guy in second place is my friend who i brought along with me for a while but it didn't go to well so we split up cause it's faster. I learned this method from the previous guy who got 1500 scans. It was really easy for him and he didn't even try. He just played regularly and before he knew it he got 1500 and couldn't go any higher lol.

However he was using a Loki Prime with a Orthos Prime  and I was using Rhino Prime with Bo Prime and I was more effective in clearing the mission extremely fast and getting the scans too thanks to the Rhino Stomp.

REMEMBER TENNO. KNOWLEDGE IS MEANT TO BE SHARED. FOR KNOWLEDGE IS POWER AND I WILL SHARE IT WITH YOU FOR IT CAN EMPOWER US ALL!

Show your hunting fanatic friends this thread. and share it with everyone you know!

Anyways now that I shared this method I am expecting people to rocket right past me now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sDde_E5c60Y

Also thank you to Quiette Shy/MaxFable for making the video to share this knowledge with everyone! ;D

SUBSCRIBE TO HER! >;(

Edited by Zarozian

Jupiter, Thebe everyone!

Remember! And don't get lazy! Aim for 100 scans a day at minimum! Tell your friends to make this go faster!

I applaud your enthusiasm, but I have better things to do.

Good luck though

But it's really easy and fast! D:

You can get 60 scans in less than an hour! D:

I'm sorry i did 46 scans on lancers and the only reason i did more than needed because i wanted to upgrade simaris scanner and buy testing area key.

I don't see what else would interest me aside from Helios skin and mod, 

I don't use transmutation cores, it's the worst of worst RNG for me i don't think i will bother with those.

In short a small text doesn't warrant 100 scans a day.

Edited by Morgax

Thanks for sharing even though I dont get along with Simaris well.

Just remember that you are doing this for everyone~

Though everyone seems to only be looking out for themselves. I don't like that. =/

300 scans in at least five days?  100 minimum scans a day?

Yeah, I think I'll get my 10/10 over the course of the week and let you guys handle the rest.

It was just an estimate.

We have more than 1500 people of course. Right?

Why rhino though?

I can think of plenty of frames just as suitable like loki, volt or even good old excal. Rhino still works fine, but I wouldn't say he's much better for rushing scans then a lot of other frames.

You can just roll through laser doors anyway.

Also: I'm not doing 100 scans a day. lol.

As much as I love lore, just no. I'll do as many as I can, but not 100.

Haha..ha..haha

Edited by StinkyPygmy

Ye I think I'll pass on that.

Though everyone seems to only be looking out for themselves. I don't like that. =/

It's not a community goal if a tiny fraction of the community solos the content and everyone else doesnt get to contribute to the actual unlock :P

Why rhino though?

I can think of plenty of frames just as suitable like loki, volt or even good old excal.

To rush through laser doors and scan without going down or falling or getting knocked down.

Also his Rhino Stomp stops the scan target from moving giving you a lot of time to scan all three nodes before it moves again as I said in the OP.

Only trying to help though but you don't need to bring Rhino if you don't wanna. But it's the most effective for this task.

Remember I am only trying to help you- help the sanctuary. O 3O

.... >_> can't tell if mega-troll thread...

No I am being dead serious. 

If you click on the screenie you will see my name in first place.

But it's not enough for me. So I wanna share my method so that everyone can hunt faster and catch up, so that way we can get the new lore within 3 days which is our ambition at the moment.

Edited by Zarozian

No I am being dead serious. 

If you click on the screenie you will see my name in first place.

But it's not enough for me. So I wanna share my method so that everyone can hunt faster and catch up, so that way we can get the new lore within 3 days which is our ambition at the moment.

Your* ambition. Speak for yourself, I just want my 10/10 to unlock the lore whenever people get around to it... :l What point is there in rushing it..

Why rhino though?

I can think of plenty of frames just as suitable like loki, volt or even good old excal. Rhino still works fine, but I wouldn't say he's much better for rushing scans then a lot of other frames.

Also: I'm not doing 100 scans a day. lol.

As much as I love lore, just no. I'll do as many as I can, but not 100.

Haha..ha..haha

I promise it won't take much of your time at all.

I promise it's less than an hour if you have read and followed the OP carefully.

Just like how I destroyed many of you in PvP

Humility is not one of your favored virtues, eh amigo?

If you want people to listen to you or make an informative guide being more objective with the information and how you write it makes it easier to take in. Demands are also a no no.

Guides are mostly droll affairs.

Edited by Ziegrif

Your* ambition. Speak for yourself, I just want my 10/10 to unlock the lore whenever people get around to it... :l What point is there in rushing it..

So we can get the next one and the next one till we get the most important one..........

Do you not want the most important lore?

Humility is not one of your favored virtues, eh amigo?

PvP destroys all sorts of virtue and corrupts even the best if there is the slightest in discipline.

However I avoid PvP now that I have reached all my goals in it. Now I am here to help you all help everyone else help the sanctuary get finished faster so we can all indulge in new lore.

Alright so I did the maths and I calculated that we can get this done in 3 days if at least 1500 people can get 300 scans each day, we would be able to get to 100% in 3-5 days.

NOW THE MOST EFFECTIVE WAY OF SCANNING IS THROUGH DECEPTION MISSIONS.

FOR THE ANTI-MOA SPAM JUPITER THEBE.

The most effective Warframe for hunting  for Simaris is Rhino or Rhino Prime.

Now the rules.

1. Always have your synthesis scanner in hand or else the marker on the blue target will not appear.

2. Don't look for the synthesis target just rush through the mission upload the data mass and move towards extraction with your synthesis scanner always equipped in your hand! Very important! And I will guarantee you, you will always find the synthesis target in every single mission.

3. Rhino or Rhino Prime is the most effective for this because he can charge through these laser doors and ignore all sorts of attacks while scanning. As a bonus he can hit the synthesis target stunning it long enough for you to get all 3 nodes on the synthesis target quickly without you ever needing to use a trap. This only works once though.

4. A staff weapon is a must if you wanna be fast. Just like how I destroyed many of you in PvP with the Bo Primes insane movement speed maneuvers, it works the same way in here too. 

5. Always solo the deception mission. It's the most fastest and effective way. I promise

6. It helps to think of this as a contest as it will get you to do things faster like it's a race. However it's not a contest but it helps to think that it is. But either way we are all winners in the end when we get the next lore. That's the true goal.

Now I will show off a bit as proof that this is very effective.

eRtH0DG.jpg 

The guy in second place is my friend who i brought along with me for a while but it didn't go to well so we split up cause it's faster.

However he was using a Loki Prime with a Orthos Prime  and I was using Rhino Prime with Bo Prime and I was more effective in clearing the mission extremely fast and getting the scans too thanks to the Rhino Stomp.

REMEMBER TENNO. KNOWLEDGE IS MEANT TO BE SHARED. FOR KNOWLEDGE IS POWER AND I WILL SHARE IT WITH YOU FOR IT CAN EMPOWER US ALL!

Show your hunting fanatic friends this thread. and share it with everyone you know!

I like the enthuiasm! Sadly i cannot do this in this time frame. College student and im taking 24 credit hours plus 2 partime jobs a girlfriend and working on my dissertation. I legit want to help, but i cant