Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hypothermia: Recruiting New / Active Players

Sadotahl

NOTES

Currently at 62/100 members as of 1/24/2016

INTRODUCTIONS

Greetings fellow Tenno!

At Hypothermia our efforts are dedicated to assisting new players climb the learning curve Warframe has. We want to help you understand the aspects of this game and show you how much depth has really been put into it and eventually master Warframe.

We're an incredibly friendly and generous group with a raunchy sense of humour and can be a bit immature, all in good fun. We just want to play the game and help others enjoy it as much we do.

WHAT DO WE OFFER?

- People from across the globe, ranging from Sweden, Canada, Israel, etc
- An organized Clan Dojo with ALL RESEARCH up to date
- Friendly and fun community to bond with and assist you with mastering Warframe.

- Teamspeak3 server.

- Clan Emblem

- Steam Group "Hypothermia Trade".

WHAT IS EXPECTED OF YOU

- Come to have a good time.

- You are respectful to EVERYONE within Warframe. You will receive one warning for misbehaviour.

- No lone wolves. Interact with us, we don't bite.

- Reasonable activity. I'm expecting at least once every two weeks.

- 30 days of inactivity (Unless otherwise notified) will get you the boot.

CLAN RANKS

As a very passionate fan of Star Wars I have based all of our clan ranks from the structure of the Empire.

Stasis - This is where inactive members are placed or people who've been issued a warning and will have no clan privileges. You'll be place here after 14 DAYS OF INACTIVITY

Wookie Slave - These primitive creatures have their uses for the Empire. You'll remain a Wookie Slave for a week.

Stormtrooper - Conscripted into the Empire, Stormtroopers have a small shelf life.

Squad Sergeant - Troopers who have survived for a lengthy duration and display exemplary service to their Emperor's wishes. 

Baron - For your commendable service to the Empire you've been granted a significant position of leadership.

- Mrguest

- AgentN

- Mogrol

Grand Moff - The Political Leaders of the Empire and in charge of entire systems.

- Bawssome

- Lifegrain

The Enforcer - The Emperor's Hand, an extension of my will.

- DooKong

Your Emperor

- Sadotahl

ARE WE FOR YOU?

If you are interested in the clan please send any of the above mentioned names a message in game OR post here and someone will respond ASAP.

Edited by Sadotahl

Hi! I'm new to Warframe, and I'm very interested in joining a nice clan without... shenanigans and drama (old mmo scars here move along, nothing to see here...), becauseplaying without a clan rather sucks.

So, can I get an invite?

UTC+2 here.

Edited by Prot3Ktor

Sadotahl if you're still looking, I'm interested. 

New to the game (about 3 weeks) & hooked. Mostly been doing solo play & pugs for interceptions & defense missions. I've been enjoying the games learning curve. Mastery Rank 5 with 3 frames currently. Solo play has been okay but would really like to get involved with more team objectives. Also only having ORDIS & Lotus to talk with gets kinda boring. 

CDT (UTC-5)  

IGN: Idakar

Edited by Idakar

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, I am really new to the game, but enjoy it. I was wondering if I could join your clan so I could trade and do some missions. It pretty hard doing it solo, and understanding a new game always takes time, but I have been doing okay so far.

Hello, I would like to join too. Playing for 2-3 weeks i think, have MR6 and 6 frames, although they are totally unmodable. Willing to play daily, make friends, get better and hunt for some prime parts/mods. Im in EST and i play mainly in the evenings. Hope to see you soon, cheers : D

Hi! I'm looking for a clan and this sounds interesting! So far I've been playing daily and like it but would be nice to make some more organized runs with people.

IGN: Mogrol

Rank 3

Timezone: GMT +2 (Sweden)