Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hypothermia: Recruiting New / Active Players

Sadotahl

Hey there!

New player here, looking for a clan to join to have soem company in the game.

I have been playing for a week, currently MR5.

Timezone is GMT+2 but i play at different hours than most people ( sleeping cycle -nonexistant )  so i will propably get to know people from all timezones from your group.

Hey there! Any room left? I've been seeking a clan for a day or a two and Hypothermia seems to be a good clan from what I've read in the description. I'm a fairly active player, with a total play time of about 160 hours. Playing solo for the most part has become a bit dull and trite, and I hope that joining a clan will shed more light on the social aspect of Warframe. I am currently MR 9, but progressing very quickly. I enjoy helping other players out in any way that I can. Hope to hear from you soon!

Hi,

I'm a new player enjoying Warframe, but I have only been able to play Solo for now and I'm looking for a place to get some player interaction. I quite enjoy the game and keep crafting weapons to rank up and have a goal, but I'm sure in group and with some advice I can do even more! So I'm interested in joining your clan.

IGN: UnoDS

Would love to join if you still have room. Only master rank 3 with 20 hours played, but I'm basically looking for people I can do voice chatted team runs and work on building up frames to fit various roles. I'm central US time, but I tend to play late into the AM.

IGN is Talys

• 4 weeks later...