Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 16.3.1 + 16.3.1.1 + Tactical Alert

DE_Adam

Tactical Alert: Blackout

Tenno,

My contact has informed me of a convoy of abandoned merchant vessels drifting in dead space. Seems like such a waste of good product to just leave it floating there when it could be on my shelves instead.

Reactivate the navigation consoles, and I can reroute them to a... secure location. After I take down the inventory of each ship, we can share the dividends, minus my usual finder’s fee of course.

-Darvo

Help Darvo between 3:30 p.m. EDT and Wednesday, April 15 at 2 p.m. EDT and you’ll be rewarded with the following:

Complete Stage 1: Orokin Catalyst Blueprint

Complete Stage 2: Orokin Reactor Blueprint

Complete Stage 3: Stratos Emblem

Conclave Changes

• Soma Prime is now usable in PvP.

Changes

• Reward descriptions have been added to the World State Window.
  • Added red lights to vent entrances on Spy Vaults to help make them stand out better.
  • Made various lighting updates.

Fixes

• Fixed Helios’ Simaris skin using the wrong energy color.
  • Fixed emblems not sitting properly on Frost, Frost Prime and Mag Prime.
  • Fixed some instances of player names being rejected due to ‘invalid characters’.
  • Fixed Ash getting stuck in Bladestorm animations when used on Zanuka.
  • Fixed Cephalon’s duplicating in Cephalon Capture after a Host Migration.
  • Fixed issues in Spy Vault that would occur when G3 spawns.
  • Fixed security cameras in Corpus Spy Vaults seeing players through some windows.
  • Fixed visual issues on exploding Grineer Galleon featured in tutorial missions.
  • Fixed space skybox showing on some planetary tilesets.
  • Fixed a ‘black portal’ to a dead end room in the Corpus Gas Cities.
  • Fixed Grineer Forcefields and Spy vault laser traps affecting Limbo while in Rift Walk - he should be immune to these traps while in the Rift.
  • Fixed issues with some Archwing missions being unplayable if a full loadout wasn’t setup.
  • Fixed Zanuka/Harvester’s pin attack not working properly.
  • Fixed a game freeze that could occur when using Excalibur’s Radial Javelin on ragdolled enemies.
  • Fixed a visual issue where carried Cephalons turn into power cores after a Host Migration in Conclave.

Hotfix 16.3.1.1

Changes

• Players can no longer summon friendly MOAs in the Blackout Tactical Alert.

Fixes

• Fixed the Blackout Tactical Alert switching to Exterminate mid-mission.

To clarify, this Fix addresses the chance that every Mission normally has for the Lotus to change the Mission Objective.  Previously it was possible for the Mission to be altered, thereby causing problems in the event, as per https://forums.warfr...80#entry4863180 .

Hotfix 16.3.1.2

Fixes

• Fixed some issues with many in-game chat commands not functioning (/inv, /w, etc).
  • Fixed issue that caused Excalibur’s Radial Javelin to not kill enemies.
  • Fixed Archwing components not showing up in the player inventory after crafting was complete.
Edited by DERebecca