Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Game Crashes At Relays

dilligaf06660

Hi dilligaf06660,

Is there any chance you could submit a support ticket with a copy of your DxDiag as well as your EE.log file? 

Your EE.log can be found in C:\Users\YourWindowsAccountName\AppData\Local\Warframe.
The dxdiag can be found by simply running "dxdiag" by pressing Windows Key+R while on your desktop. 

Save both of those and attach them to a support ticket. This information will be very helpful in finding out why Relays cause you to crash.

Thanks a lot!

it does ( WAR-447308 ). Relays are the only thing I cannot go into. I have been on nearly every type of mission on almost all the planets and only once have i not frozen and crashed in a Relay (When I started the Chroma Quest). I don't even care about the traders I just want to do the chroma quest and i can't even make it to the door to talk to him.

Edited by dilligaf06660

I'm having the same issue, with Relays being the only locations that crash consistently and running the game on an AMD card.

As well, I tested it just recently; the game still crashed, but unlike most of the crashes I managed to get to the Concourse before the game crashed. Also unlike before, I got this war number:

WAR-447332

Edited by Krion112

My game crashes 99% of the time I go into a relay, my pc is really old and I know what causes it to crash is the game having to load a lot of tenno cause when I go into an almost empty relay everything's fine. DE should give us an option to make other tenno invisible in the relays, a lot of MMOs have this option, if not that AT LEAST an option to see everyone as "ghost" excalibur so the game doesn't have to load a ton of different stuff (frame+helmet+colors+weapons+syandana+sugatra).

Edited by JesterTheNight

Could it be the fact that you're running low on physical memory? I mean, it sounds to me like you have a low amount of RAM if the game crashes only when you're loading the relays, which are arguably the most resource heavy area in the entirety of Warframe. 

Edited by Gale47

Could it be the fact that you're running low on physical memory? I mean, it sounds to me like you have a low amount of RAM if the game crashes only when you're loading the relays, which are arguably the most resource heavy area in the entirety of Warframe. 

I doubt it, this is a AMD problem I have 16GB of memory and I had the same problem.( didn't test yet the new drivers plus Hotfix)

I doubt it, this is a AMD problem I have 16GB of memory and I had the same problem.( didn't test yet the new drivers plus Hotfix)

I would be very interested in hearing your results with the hotfix, DraccoDoom. Gale47's theory regarding low physical memory lines up with some of the more recent crashes that we have been seeing with Relays. If you do happen to crash then can you please reply with a WAR-#### or submit a support ticket?