Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Long Time Player Looking For Another Clan.

(PSN)DrYeetz

I took a little break and came back to find that I had been removed from my previous clan. Now I'm interested in joining a new one. I'm Mastery Level 12 and have 264 hours put into it so far.

As long as it's fairly active and has cool people, I would like to join it. I've probably missed out on a few cool weapons too so having all of the research would be nice. I appreciate any replies. 

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/433688-primeframe-clan-looking-for-active-players/

PrimeFrame is a small but active Shadow Clan who are looking to grow. We are recruiting ACTIVE players who don't

mind the grind and are willing to help and share with others. We have a large and fully researched Dojo available, along

with a custom clan logo. Feel free to contact our Leader (Seeker779) or myself (Marvalis1) in-game with a PM or on

PSN, also you can leave your info below we'll contact you soon. Feel welcome to ask any questions. Hope to see you

along side us in the Void.

Hello Havoc

Im a recruit recruiting from Mc2

We're looking for peeps like yourself to fill in our clan. The people in our clan are pretty cool and like to have a good time. Sense I joined I've enjoyed myself and so far there are no complaints. Are warlord Lady_in_red is awesome and hilarious. She decided to make her own clan along with 2 other fellas, after being apart of some other clan which they left for some reason. Luckily they met me and they seem pretty awesome so I decided to stay and help them out by getting more peeps in their place. So far those that joined like it, and I'm not hearing any complaints.

If you don't want to join us that's fine, If you are interested here is some stuff about us in this link  https://forums.warfr...uiting-for-mc2/

(Celestial Ronin) is looking for active players Rail fighters 18+ Mr8+, We are part of (Quality over Quantity Alliance) We have a clan and Alliance Emblem, Big Dojo labs, all resource done, We are all Mature players hard working and helpful ppl, join our side, and fight for us, for more info Pm (PSN Name) (DARK_PHOENIX_05) (EVIL_EARTH_WORM) (razoreyes85) (weeler)               We expected you to be well trained and resisted from those who attack us..

• 2 weeks later...