Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Your Rng God Prayers Here.

Dear RNG God...  Over the past week I've been a good farmer and you have provided the parts of 3 whole warframes for my enjoyment.  There are days when farming yields no fruit and I'm just about ready to give up...  However, it's those moments like when I log in for my morning harvest run before work that you surprise me with the blueprint I need and my faith is restored.

While I still hope to have a mighty thunderbolt mod, I must be happy with what you have given me and have faith that you will provide if I keep up the good fight.

Thanks for the RNG blessings.

(share your RNG prayers here to appease the RNG God. lol.)

Edited by sushidubya

Dear RNG, I'm only asking for the Banshee Helmet ATM so that my friend could finally build his Banshee. I would probably ask for the Flow mod myself, but then I wouldn't have anything to search for so it's okay to keep it away from me.

Edited by Judqment8

Dear RNG ,

I have been a faithful follower of you. I have been a good boy and i have been farming for soo long. Thou shalt h're my prayer and thou shalt giv' me alert which has high chance of thunderbolt mod drop.

I hope thou shalt he'r my prayer ......

sincrly FARMER

Fools! You may have provoked the Random Number Goddess' wrath with your pitiful prostrating. The Lady Luck is a fickle one and will surely no longer smile upon us for mistaking her gender! 

Sorry. This may be my most random tiny rant ever.

Fools! You may have provoked the Random Number Goddess' wrath with your pitiful prostrating. The Lady Luck is a fickle one and will surely no longer smile upon us for mistaking her gender! 

Not if I go down on her like a champ! giggity!

Yee have little faith, for if you look carefully, the RNG God takes the form of all genders (male or female enemies) when appearing on the Warfarm to giveth.

Edited by sushidubya