Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Prisma Hecate Syandana?

Desgax

Question

So I was checking out my syandanas and noticed an extra one in the list. Went back to the market and sure enough it's there:

LekViem.jpg

sr5mShV.jpg

Looks like someone messed up and added it to the market instead of Mr. Baro for this weekend...

20 answers to this question

Guess we will see another day of rage on the forums this friday, as it looks like the Void trader will be yet another disappointment.  It got old a long time ago DE, we need new trader items that are actually useful, like mods or another weapon. 

At this point I just don't think DE cares anymore when they disappoint us. 

Edited by ClockworkSpectre

Guess we will see another day of rage on the forums this friday, as it looks like the Void trader will be yet another disappointment.  It got old a long time ago DE, we need new trader items that are actually useful, like mods or another weapon. 

It's not a disappointment for me at least. I love mine.

I don't mean that it looks bad or anything, but more along the lines that they haven't added anything useful to the trader in months now.  Weeks and weeks of disappointment because they only add cosmetics is just getting old. 

True.

I want a Primed mod for melee that isn't impact focused :/

i hope we will have primed streamline/intensify/stretch,

Of all the things that are not going to be primed, you picked the ones at the top of the list. Making any of those prime would be practically game breaking. Especially if they scaled at the same rate the other prime mods do.

They don't want us to burnout i guess. I heard they will add new primed items to Baro's collection.